• Long Island

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Dual-Boroughs

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Etihad Island

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
giphy.gif

That's pretty clearly the GAL site. If this is meant to suggest that we will be announcing a deal there in the next few months, then I guess you can say that I am buying it.

That's because it's what I already believe.

Plus, the original poster has been around for a while and clearly isn't someone trying to prank us.

based on the thumbnail image though, the field does not look to be quite 70 yds wide. I would guess more 68 yards at best. stay tuned for all the criticisms of our new stadium.

While it’s low res it is a leak of a location in the Bronx, and was shown to me by someone who’s office is working closely with the City and NYCFC. If it’s approved or close to approval is something I’m not 100% sure of.

Thanks for sharing! we're all thirsty for tidbits but at the same time jaded at the lack of concrete leads. hopefully, this will lead to a near future announcement.

While it’s low res it is a leak of a location in the Bronx, and was shown to me by someone who’s office is working closely with the City and NYCFC. If it’s approved or close to approval is something I’m not 100% sure of.
Looks like a Sim City stadium.

i think someone mentioned that SJ or houston stadium was the better fit for mockups based on the GAL site

I am hoping, when they eventually announce and release renderings, that the stadium is designed to be architecturally interesting and pleasing. don't really want another concrete behemoth. I imagine it will probably look something similar to the Etihad but I think that would be a travesty. This is NYC. It almost needs to be a building with character and flair. Minnesota can build a pretty stadium, why can't we?