Votes: 113 34.8%
  • Long Island

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Dual-Boroughs

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Etihad Island

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
hopefully that error was showing more adams and wiley votes. would love to see garcia pull it out.

Wonder what the consensus is for getting a stadium under Garcia. He’s probably our best option yes?

garcia: “does this proposal make economic sense for the Bronx and is supported by the community?”

Adams: “How does this opportunity benefit me and my circle of cronies?”

which question would you like to answer?

garcia: “does this proposal make economic sense for the Bronx and is supported by the community?”

The second one is easier for CFG to control.

Reactions: moogoo

Yup time to root for the technocrat

Is this new information?

We knew the Yankees postponed the last vote and we knew the next CB4 meeting wasn't until the fall. Seems like it's just sensationalizing what happened in these tweets.

Reactions: SoupInNYC
He makes it sound like the city pulled the rug instead of Madd/Yankees, no? That's how I read it

if anything it would be the board....the city as in the mayors office doesnt even get involved now i think. I figure they want something out of these parking lots.

Is it that they want to remove more parking lots? Or they're like "how will we have enough parking for two stadiums?" or am i completely forgetting something obvious

Reactions: Kjbert
I'm sure Soup will set us all straight...

But reading this quote, it almost sounded like all systems were go and all sides were happy (maybe even excited) to be moving this stadium forward. Being the greedy bastards that they are -- and I am reading between the lines here -- I think the Yankees are trying to squeeze every last drop of what they can out of this deal.

I'm sure Soup will set us all straight...

But reading this quote, it almost sounded like all systems were go and all sides were happy (maybe even excited) to be moving this stadium forward. Being the greedy bastards that they are -- and I am reading between the lines here -- I think the Yankees are trying to squeeze every last drop of what they can out of this deal.

i mean is there surprise there ? Its on CFG who messed up on selecting who to partner with when trying to get a stadium.