Votes: 113 34.8%
  • Long Island

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Dual-Boroughs

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Etihad Island

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
Yes you do and I will be saving a Founding Empty Nester brick for you.
My daughter will be 15. But I’ll take the early access on that one being I’ll only be a few years away from it ;) though I’m sure more than a few of you are snickering and me assuming she’s out of the house at 18.

perfect opportunity to really bring in queen's food culture into the stadium and keep prices the same as they are outside the stadium. that would be EPIC.

probably unrealistic, but a food lover can dream.
Collab with vendors from Queens Night Market and cross promo marketing with them. QNM was become pretty well known with folks across the city. That would be awesome.

Reactions: FootyLovin and adam
Don’t like the idea of stripping the parkland status to build a multi-story parking garage. Feel like that will prevent tailgating and strip the lot of that pregame atmosphere of open air bbqs we love about citi games.

Don’t like the idea of stripping the parkland status to build a multi-story parking garage. Feel like that will prevent tailgating and strip the lot of that pregame atmosphere of open air bbqs we love about citi games.

Pre-game tailgate bbq Queens food crawl.

Reactions: Kjbert and adam
It would be cool if they got restaurants form different parts of the city. And well as Draft Beers form all over the City.

Reactions: Vallos
Without knowing anything, I would imagine the new development they are building will have bars and restaurants. I am envisioning something like the area around Gillette, but less high brow.

So probably don’t need the tailgate scene. You’ll drink and eat at a bar.

Without knowing anything, I would imagine the new development they are building will have bars and restaurants. I am envisioning something like the area around Gillette, but less high brow.

All of Seaver way is proposed to be bars restaurants. It will be a nice little area between the stadiums to walk up and down before match

Reactions: daveh and Kjbert

But i like the tailgating. It’s not bc I have to. It’s bc I want to.

Tailgating was one of the stadium experiences that Queens had over the Bronx. Getting rid of it would sour an already bittersweet acceptance of a stadium in Queens.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kjbert and 413Blue
"The York College Foundation announced it has received a $7.5 million transformational gift from the New York City Football Club (NYCFC), making it the largest philanthropic gift to York College since its founding in 1966.

The gift will give the Foundation and York College the discretion to use the funds where the needs of the college are greatest, as well as to selectively invest in the growth of programs and services that the college would not have the leeway to support if the gift was restricted."

Grease them wheels!
Throw Away Make It Rain GIF

"The York College Foundation announced it has received a $7.5 million transformational gift from the New York City Football Club (NYCFC), making it the largest philanthropic gift to York College since its founding in 1966.

The gift will give the Foundation and York College the discretion to use the funds where the needs of the college are greatest, as well as to selectively invest in the growth of programs and services that the college would not have the leeway to support if the gift was restricted."

Grease them wheels!
Throw Away Make It Rain GIF

i wonder if this was part of the reported "deal" that nycfc did with queensboro to get the willets point spot.

Reactions: Kjbert and adam
i wonder if this was part of the reported "deal" that nycfc did with queensboro to get the willets point spot.
Thought the same thing. Which is why they should refund my season ticket deposits. MFers

Reactions: Kjbert
i mean if rumors are true...they "technically" wont be dead since they will play in MLS next pro.
But they wont play at York where I put down deposits based on them playing there in a new stadium and their renderings they advertised it with.

Reactions: Kjbert