Votes: 113 34.8%
  • Long Island

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Dual-Boroughs

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Etihad Island

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
This is really pissing me off. Blitzkrieg Bop is a perfect goal song for an NYC club. My tinfoil hat side is saying that maybe YS doesn’t play it any more because it’s a Queens anthem and they are peevish that the team is gonna be there permanently soon.
I have not noticed that, and it’s pissing me off to hear about it. What the fuck?

This club is having too many problems to just get rid of something fun like that with zero explanation.

Reactions: mgarbowski
punk rock GIF by Johnny Ramone

Aye oh! Let’s go!

Reactions: adam and Shwafta
This club doesn’t have many traditions, but playing Blitzkreig Bop after goals and Back in the New York Groove after wins should be the minimum.

then again, this year has been such a mess that haven’t had much of a chance to play either song.

The food is pretty damn good. So much better than YS. Really hoping NYCFC's new stadium goes the Citi Field route.

citi field normal food is better than YS, but their "legends" level offerings are far inferior to YS. less options, lower quality, imo. i've only ever splurged on legends as a result of ticket trade in credits needing to be used, but i've tried both YS and Citi and YS is much better. hopefully the new stadium follows the YS model or even improves on it.

Reactions: JayH
The size of the banner at Yankee Stadium.

The 1998 Yankees were arguably the greatest team in the 100+ year history of the sport and this is their banner. IMG_5448.jpeg

The size of the banner at Yankee Stadium.

The 1998 Yankees were arguably the greatest team in the 100+ year history of the sport and this is their banner. View attachment 12989

Exactly. Because that's the size of banners at Yankee Stadium. I've been saying this. Our banner now is actually larger than the Yankees' banners. They don't do NFL/NBA/NHL style banners in baseball stadiums; there's nowhere to hang them from.

Meh. I thought the whole thing was pretty funny.

Anything that has a touch of Spinal Tap is well played in my book.

I thought the outfield wall covering that has ECC 2021, MLS CC 2021, and Campiones CC 2022, was supposed to put this all to bed? It’s literally the biggest championship banner around

The food is pretty damn good. So much better than YS. Really hoping NYCFC's new stadium goes the Citi Field route.
If there’s one thing the Yankees are gonna being with them to the new stadium, it’s gonna be the same concessions unfortunately