Sth Playoff? Question

MDubya79

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Jan 21, 2015
Central New York
How does a STH go about erring our same seat for the playoffs if we make them? Do our STH status automatically put us in the seat? Do we get first dibs on our seat? Sorry for the dumb question. Never had a ST for a sport before. Thanks!

SeasonTicketBenefits.jpg
first dibbs i believe

Reactions: MDubya79
Typically you get first option to purchase your seats, as is the case with most sports franchises, including the Yankees I believe. My assumption is that, should we get to that point, there will be a pre-sale in which you can purchase your seats, plus additional seats.

Imagine if we go all the way to the MLS Cup and that's a home match. All of those winter games at Yankee Stadium. It's going to be worse than the SKC game last week.

Reactions: Albany_NYCFC
Imagine if we go all the way to the MLS Cup and that's a home match. All of those winter games at Yankee Stadium. It's going to be worse than the SKC game last week.
Fortunately, it does not tend to be as windy during those times of the year, at least up here in Western MA.
i seen that they took that out of the benefits package lol
Wow, yea I just realized that. That better still be one of the benefits they promised.
I believe that is one of the things that got removed after they hit the 3,000 founding members. So I believe if you were part of the first 3k, you get that, if not you don't.

Fortunately, it does not tend to be as windy during those times of the year, at least up here in Western MA.

I believe that is one of the things that got removed after they hit the 3,000 founding members. So I believe if you were part of the first 3k, you get that, if not you don't.

Nailed it. It was a very limited offer. I'm sure when the stadium is being built they'll offer it again but at some jacked up rates.

Benefits of being there since day 1.

Nailed it. It was a very limited offer. I'm sure when the stadium is being built they'll offer it again but at some jacked up rates.

Like how you still "own a piece of history" by buying an old Yankee Stadium seat for a mortgage.

I bought my 2 season tickets 2 weeks before the season started and it was confirmed by my rep at that time that the named bricks WERE part of the deal. Maybe they took it away for people purchasing pro-rated season tickets?

Typically you get first option to purchase your seats, as is the case with most sports franchises, including the Yankees I believe. My assumption is that, should we get to that point, there will be a pre-sale in which you can purchase your seats, plus additional seats.

I just hope that we get first dibs on our own seats before anyone else, including other STH. Hoping the pre-sale isn't a big free for all.

I hope that is the case as well. I would rather stay where I am at. If I am going to help the boys battle when all is on the line, I'd rather do it where I have been doing it all year long.

My rep told me it was included as well and my tickets were purchased in December.