Sunderland, Jozy And Defoe

Not remotely trolling ask any posters on this forum if jozy was any use at all in the EPL.he may be a superstar in mls but was a complete and utter failure in the UK .at 2 different clubs from memory .
Taken from wiki
Hull city 1 goal in 28 apps
Sunderland 1 goal in 42 apps
EPL games only
Defoe
Toronto 11 goals in 19 apps
The same shite Sunderland 2 goals in 3 apps
No one is arguing he didn't struggle in the EPL, but look at his goal scoring record in the Eredivisie and for the USMNT. Since I am assuming you probably don't have a clue what it is, i'll list it for you, he has started in 78 games for the national team scoring 26 goals and started 67 games for AZ Alkmaar scoring 39 times.

Reactions: typicalcity
Not remotely trolling ask any posters on this forum if jozy was any use at all in the EPL.he may be a superstar in mls but was a complete and utter failure in the UK .at 2 different clubs from memory .
Taken from wiki
Hull city 1 goal in 28 apps
Sunderland 1 goal in 42 apps
EPL games only
Defoe
Toronto 11 goals in 19 apps
The same shite Sunderland 2 goals in 3 apps
Defoe is still at 2 goals after 8 games. the 3 games you have listed is wrong.

Also, Jozy was 20 years old when he was at Hull. He has had no problem filling up the net for the national team, and that includes some key games. His goal against Spain in the Confed Cup was textbook.

I understand why English fans would be down on him, but Sunderland is a dumpster fire. Nobody was/is scoring goals there. The most so far this season by anyone is 4. Last season 8. You really can't gauge a player's ability when they are in such an impossible situation.

Jozy is not good enough for the EPL, there is no shame in that, not many people can play in a top league. The fact that we cannot find a striker to supplant him on the national team is embarrassing.

Jozy is not good enough for the EPL, there is no shame in that, not many people can play in a top league. The fact that we cannot find a striker to supplant him on the national team is embarrassing.
Give Khiry a few years ;)

I'll argue that most players in the EPL are not good enough for the EPL. The mother ship is doing a good job showing that, as are Defoe and Sunderland (for example).