Supporter Section Name

this thread is for the WHOLE of the supporter sections. ALL supporter sections will have the same name. Red bulls have the south ward, Kansas City has the BLue Hell(?)

Yes understood the whole supporters group. As i said in my post the other day I claimed "the stoop" and "the el" on this site last week before any mention of the stoop. you will have to fight me for it
If the supporters groups want to come to me and bribe me with drink it will probably work, I have already made 2 designs for my groups shirts
this thread is for the WHOLE of the supporter sections. ALL supporter sections will have the same name. Red bulls have the south ward, Kansas City has the BLue Hell(?)
Yes understood. was going to pick the Marne but some ass already liked that

I posted whats below on friday at 1 am in the what do you call them section The Stoop is already taken until my section votes on it.

Fridays post:
I've been calling them New York FC, leaving city out of it. people from the metro area will know what it stands for within a year and people from outside the area always think NYC when they hear New York.

I want my section 229 to have a name. I am laying claim to:
"The Stoop" Dutch word meaning front steps that has lasted 400 years. fits well with the tiered seating in a stadium.
or "The El" because we are upstairs and a tip of the hat to the Third Rail to our left, keeping with subway reference.
I will poll my section 1st game and what we reject will be available for the rest of you to fight over

I hope your Poll has a "Leave Us Alone, If We Wanted A Name We Would Have Picked Seats In The TR Section" Option because that's my vote for Section 229.

Reactions: northernburbs
You are being too tame. You need a supporters section name that reflects the real new york.

How about these:

The Giant Rat Den
Riker's Island
The Hobo Depot
The Tourist mob
The Urine, vomit and poo bin

Reactions: Vito and einwindir
Actually guys, I called the stoop as the name for my couch that I'm gonna watch the games from months ago, when the team was announced. I also called the melting pot as the name for my bowl of chips and salsa.

I even said "no backsies and no tracksies"

So don't even think of it for the supporters group.

(Unless you want to fight me or pay a hundred million dollars)