Supporters....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also find it odd that a team in the most diverse city in the world owned by a middle eastern sheikh attracts Spanish speaking Neo nazis.
Maybe its just me but I don't get how you can have a Spanish speaking Nazi in America anyway ?

I also find it odd that a team in the most diverse city in the world owned by a middle eastern sheikh attracts Spanish speaking Neo nazis.

It all sounds absurd, doesn't it? What seems even more odd to me is that not one single New Yorker told these scumbags to shut the fuck up. This behaviors isn't the type of shit we let people get away with here.

So with "so many" people reporting this, no one thought of filming those people? It's 2015, it doesn't have to be one person's word against the others. There's cell phones with cameras nowadays.

Not saying it's all a pack of lies, but it is a lot easier to tweet about something that never happened than it is to film it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is the stupidest thread, in the history of stupid threads, on the fucking interwebz. Seriously?

EDIT: Forgetting to add context to why I feel this way...

Running to the front office for every little issue is going to set a bad precedent for all SGs. Going to them for racist/sexist/homophobic chants, I support.

All of the other nonsense going on should be ignored. Grow thicker skin, this is NYC and this is football.

Last edited:
Yeah, there is in fact a big Nazi Skinhead ("Bonehead") scene in Colombia, Chile, and groups in Mexico City and elsewhere in Latin America.

I'm not going to say it makes sense.

There's also a huge anti-racist Skinhead scene around the world, and there used to be a big one in NYC. Here's a article from the Daily News in 96, and clippings and such from the Red & Anarchist Skinhead group, started in NYC in the 90s. There's "RASH" groups around the world now, and they don't like Nazis, so don't confuse the two.

http://www.nydailynews.com/archives...te-skinheads-hate-minorities-article-1.715544

http://focused-arrows.blogspot.com/2013_07_01_archive.html

I probably don't have to tell you there are nazi groups (boneheads, casuals, ultras, and scarfers) all around the world who are big into football, including Spanish speaking countries. There are also lots of antifascist football fans in those places.

Nazis show up at football in the US. Sad but true. Happened at the MetroStars and many other MLS teams. If you can't take them on yourself, that's fine. But film them, identify them, and report them to stewards immediately. Please remind others of this. We need zero tolerance, and a plan for dealing with this, cause it will recur.

Here's a slightly dated flier from AntiRacist Action Toronto on "how to identify a nazi bonehead".

If you ID one at a game (and remember, most skinheads are NOT racists) tell an adult. Zero tolerance will pay off in the long run.image.jpg

Reactions: Errata24 and adam
as for the whole HoO thing keep in mind that they do not have 238 filled entirely whats to say it wasn't just some random people with no affiliation that were starting shit. Let's not be quick to point fingers. As for the racist chants...just get the fuck out of here with that. Pieces of shit. Theres no room for that in this sport and I for one wont tolerate racism.

As a black season ticket holder in the supporters section myself, I personally haven't witnessed any bigotry by anyone in the two home games I've attended. I'm very surprised to hear this is going on and hope that it's not true. There's been such a great spirit and atmosphere at the games and I would hate for that to be ruined by a few idiots.

Additionally, the SGs really need to check this waring faction nonsense at the gates.

What was the tifo on Saturday? I totally missed it. (I spent the last 20 minutes of warm-ups before kick-off and the first several minutes of the game trying to figure out what happened to David Villa.)

Last edited:
Yeah, there is in fact a big Nazi Skinhead ("Bonehead") scene in Colombia, Chile, and groups in Mexico City and elsewhere in Latin America.

I'm not going to say it makes sense.

There's also a huge anti-racist Skinhead scene around the world, and there used to be a big one in NYC. Here's a article from the Daily News in 96, and clippings and such from the Red & Anarchist Skinhead group, started in NYC in the 90s. There's "RASH" groups around the world now, and they don't like Nazis, so don't confuse the two.

http://www.nydailynews.com/archives...te-skinheads-hate-minorities-article-1.715544

http://focused-arrows.blogspot.com/2013_07_01_archive.html

I probably don't have to tell you there are nazi groups (boneheads, casuals, ultras, and scarfers) all around the world who are big into football, including Spanish speaking countries. There are also lots of antifascist football fans in those places.

Nazis show up at football in the US. Sad but true. Happened at the MetroStars and many other MLS teams. If you can't take them on yourself, that's fine. But film them, identify them, and report them to stewards immediately. Please remind others of this. We need zero tolerance, and a plan for dealing with this, cause it will recur.

thanks had i not seen that with my own eyes i would have been more confused. I was confused when i saw it and that why i didn't say anything since i assumed it was nothing.

Edit: also my first instinct is not to film other people doing stuff, it didn't even cross my mind. Hell i barely like taking my phone out on the train. But i will film them if i see them again as should everyone.

also i didn't tweet anything, i barely tweet as it is.

Also why doubt what i'm saying? just be aware it happened and if you see it please take the steps to talk to security about these people.

Reactions: TommyM
We have 30 members that have season tickets. We don't have bad seeds, courtesy of our membership process. Like I said, come on over to YB&G before a match, and see it for yourself.
This is laughable, especially considering that you (the founder/co-founder/spokesperson/whatever of the group) are a known bad seed.

Status
Not open for further replies.