Thanks Everyone For A Great Year

NYCFC_Dan

Registered
Staff member
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 17, 2014
Tampa, Florida
We've been live for about 18 months now but with the first season in the books it definitely flew by.
Thanks to all of you, our members, for contributing your knowledge, nonsense and content (be it good or bad). You've helped us become the go-to spot for NYCFC discussion for supporters world wide. We've had members here from England, Italy and South Africa to name a few.
Whatever happens in the next few months we'll be here discussing it for better or for worse and supporting in voice come March.

Oh yeah and how about a Forums Meet and Greet 12/12? I'll be flying up 12/11.

r7CgwRN.gif

The first tabs I open every morning, the last tabs I refresh at night. Should be proud to have a solid board for discussion. I'd love to get a little Q&A with some players here, too. The Union have done a bunch of "AMAs" with players. I'm sure we could finagle something.

Ditto re Dan and all the mods, and thank you for not choosing a format that could track visitor hours, as it would be a shock to my family, friends, and employer should they have ever come across that figure for me.
This forum has made the incredible experience of supporting a new team in its inaugural season even more enjoyable.
I would love to get together at RD in December and look forward to matching more forum names with faces.

Setting aside the occasional bickering (my own included), I really appreciate the range of views and opinions and fairly comprehensive information about the goings-on of NYCFC. I've never enjoyed following a team or soccer as much as I have this year and that's in part because of the forums

Reactions: S1ARK5
The first tabs I open every morning, the last tabs I refresh at night. Should be proud to have a solid board for discussion. I'd love to get a little Q&A with some players here, too. The Union have done a bunch of "AMAs" with players. I'm sure we could finagle something.

Thanks everyone! We did 2 before season kicked off with Dunn and Khiry. Honestly didn't want to bother any during the season but have planned to reach out now for sure.

Reactions: The Toe
We've been live for about 18 months now but with the first season in the books it definitely flew by.
Thanks to all of you, our members, for contributing your knowledge, nonsense and content (be it good or bad). You've helped us become the go-to spot for NYCFC discussion for supporters world wide. We've had members here from England, Italy and South Africa to name a few.
Whatever happens in the next few months we'll be here discussing it for better or for worse and supporting in voice come March.

Oh yeah and how about a Forums Meet and Greet 12/12? I'll be flying up 12/11.
Dan, I am in Tampa too, not sure when I plan on going to visit folks in NYC. If you ever want to do something down here in Tampa let me know. This place is pretty awesome and thanks too all of you for making it happen.

Dan, I am in Tampa too, not sure when I plan on going to visit folks in NYC. If you ever want to do something down here in Tampa let me know. This place is pretty awesome and thanks too all of you for making it happen.
Meet and greet at Oystercatchers?