The Frank Lampard "F*ck Off" Incident

Is anyone else tired of all this Lampard hate?
Funny. I was going to start a new thread entitled, "Let's all create our own individual Lampard hate thread"

Or we could have done it NY style:
  • Frank Hate Thread
  • Famous Frank Hate Thread
  • Original Frank Hate Thread
  • Famous Original Frank Hate Thread
  • Original Famous Frank Hate Thread
Crap. Now I'm hungry for pizza.

Funny. I was going to start a new thread entitled, "Let's all create our own individual Lampard hate thread"

• Frank Hate Thread
Cookie burger?

Reactions: adam
???

You lost me.
Reference to a video that Midas Mulligan Midas Mulligan turned adam adam on to and was recently posted (Link is below), made by some Liverpool fans, that has a fake John Terry talking to the camera while his best bud Cookie Burger, aka Fat Frank, is sitting next to him stuffing his face with a different food every time the camera pans over to him - between bites he mumbles affirmation of whatever Terry is talking about.

http://nycfcforums.com/index.php?posts/145611/

My run-on sentence is in no way as impressive as the amount of food cookie burger consumes in the video.

Reactions: FootyLovin and adam
Reference to a video that Midas Mulligan Midas Mulligan turned adam adam on to and was recently posted (Link is below), made by some Liverpool fans, that has a fake John Terry talking to the camera while his best bud Cookie Burger, aka Fat Frank, is sitting next to him stuffing his face with a different food every time the camera pans over to him - between bites he mumbles affirmation of whatever Terry is talking about.

http://nycfcforums.com/index.php?posts/145611/

My run-on sentence is in no way as impressive as the amount of food cookie burger consumes in the video.
I think it honors Frank, since even in the satirical portrayal, he clears up the racial incident for JT. Of course, as in real life, it was too little too late.

Reactions: Paul and Ulrich

• Frank Hate Thread
What about a Bucket of Chicken Wings??

Back on the forums after a one week enforced exile for obvious reasons.

I can't get majorly upset about the incident, but I do think he needs to act more professionally. Pro athletes, especially ones paid like him, need to turn the other cheek - sometimes a lot. If anything, this underscores the lack of professionalism that has marked the entire situation.

Still, I am not that bothered about it.

That girl's sign - on the other hand... that fucking pisses me off. Don't come into our fucking stadium, sitting with our fucking fans, and hold up a sign that basically says we are a bunch of spoiled idiots! Very bad form.

Wait, what?

Did I miss one of our friendliest members having Midas-style drunken breakdown leading to a temp ban? Did you add a new member to your family? Is this just a new policy of yours whenever we blow a result?

No. Self imposed. Was wasting too much time here to begin with, and the blown game against RSL put me in a real funk. I felt it would be good to step away, and the international break is a good time. I am probably going to step away again after today until Monday or so. I am going to the match on Wednesday, however.

Besides, if Midas hasn't gotten a time out, who could?

No. Self imposed. Was wasting too much time here to begin with, and the blown game against RSL put me in a real funk. I felt it would be good to step away, and the international break is a good time. I am probably going to step away again after today until Monday or so. I am going to the match on Wednesday, however.

Besides, if Midas hasn't gotten a time out, who could?
I don't get timeouts, but I do self-impose them. I've hardly been around since venting after RSL. It wasn't punishment. Just other shit to do, and no reason to be here given the Copa.

But I would like to weigh in again. I already said I didn't care that he did that. And that the chick was a hopeless, insipid, attention-seeking cleat chaser. But I care even less about the episode after meeting D Dnigly13 - he totally deserved it in all likelihood.

Just kidding, nigly. Great to meet you and enjoy a big win together with you, Paul and several other good NYC fans, 2 NJRB fans and that one odd FCosmos dude. Did you guys see me run in down 10th Ave kissing the badge after I hopped off? I glided home. Took a wrong turn that doubled my walk and wasn't even mad.

I don't get timeouts, but I do self-impose them. I've hardly been around since venting after RSL. It wasn't punishment. Just other shit to do, and no reason to be here given the Copa.

But I would like to weigh in again. I already said I didn't care that he did that. And that the chick was a hopeless, insipid, attention-seeking cleat chaser. But I care even less about the episode after meeting D Dnigly13 - he totally deserved it in all likelihood.

Just kidding, nigly. Great to meet you and enjoy a big win together with you, Paul and several other good NYC fans, 2 NJRB fans and that one odd FCosmos dude. Did you guys see me run in down 10th Ave kissing the badge after I hopped off? I glided home. Took a wrong turn that doubled my walk and wasn't even mad.
Great meeting you as well Midas. I didn't care that fat frank said that to us. Just found it shocking that a player with such a bad rep would do that.

Yea we saw you running down 10th. FYI the bus did stop at penn station to let people off if they didn't want to go all the pay back to herold square.

Reactions: adam

Please excuse my entire Saturday past 3:30pm, my girlfriend only lets me out of the apartment once a year. I'm such a light-weight now. Apologies all around.

Please excuse my entire Saturday past 3:30pm, my girlfriend only lets me out of the apartment once a year. I'm such a light-weight now. Apologies all around.
Fuck. And Jack Jack - I knew there was someone else.

I'd like to say you'll grow out of it. But fuck, I don't know.

Reactions: Jack