The Rush Hour Rally.

T

TubzNYHC

Manchester city has the poznan. That's cool and everything but I don't want to do what they do.
What I do want to do that will be our own .
A sideways version of the poznan...
We face each others back a hand over each shoulder,we then proceed to hop up and down..

It is supposed to look like we are one big train (third rail)
(Third rail)

This will look awesome on TV and this will totally look awesome if when we do it the day the redbulls come into OUR HOUSE.

If you sit in the supporter sections get ready.

Reactions: TommyM
Arms will be extended LOL. A lot of the people on the supporters page are very excited about it and we will be pushing for this at our next home game in the supporters section... I play the drums with the rest of the TEMPLADOS and our capos will be starting this during the game.

It's cool to see people excited about the team but I'm not sure this will translate well. The Poznan is used by a lot of clubs, most notably Lech Poznan supporters and Manchester City but it's not only those two clubs that do it. Doing what is essentially a conga-line or an execution march is going to receive some bad press.

FCDnipro-LechPoznan.jpg

pakistan_650x400_71426769704.jpg

Reactions: AndreT_NY
It's cool to see people excited about the team but I'm not sure this will translate well. The Poznan is used by a lot of clubs, most notably Lech Poznan supporters and Manchester City but it's not only those two clubs that do it. Doing what is essentially a conga-line or an execution march is going to receive some bad press.

FCDnipro-LechPoznan.jpg

pakistan_650x400_71426769704.jpg
Conga lines are awesome.

We coordinated this with all the capos,third rail members,templado drummers and every supporter that was at the philly game to be a part of this during the 60th minute of the game. We pulled it off and want this to be spread to every NYCFC fan out there!!! Please spread the word

Ladies and gentleman we proudly introduce to you the first ever
RUSH HOUR RALLY.
In the 60th minute of the game we turn to our right side one hand over each shoulder of your fellow supporter and JUMP. We did this yesterday for the first time and it was magic.
We also did it after we won the game.
We're looking forward to doing this at home in our turn. Video credit to: Jesus Gonzalez

Please go to the third rail page to see the video. It isn't letting me place it on this forum

We coordinated this with all the capos,third rail members,templado drummers and every supporter that was at the philly game to be a part of this during the 60th minute of the game. We pulled it off and want this to be spread to every NYCFC fan out there!!! Please spread the word

Ladies and gentleman we proudly introduce to you the first ever
RUSH HOUR RALLY.
In the 60th minute of the game we turn to our right side one hand over each shoulder of your fellow supporter and JUMP. We did this yesterday for the first time and it was magic.
We also did it after we won the game.
We're looking forward to doing this at home in our turn. Video credit to: Jesus Gonzalez

Please go to the third rail page to see the video. It isn't letting me place it on this forum
This forum is not affiliated with Third Rail so many of our members will not have access to the page you are asking everyone to visit.

This forum is not affiliated with Third Rail so many of our members will not have access to the page you are asking everyone to visit.

How can I get is video over to you so that we can share it on here