Ticket Exchange open for the season!

413Blue

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Apr 23, 2014
MA
I logged in today and was able to list all of my season tickets through the account manager for the whole season. It looks like they have eliminated the two or three week policy that they have had in place for previous seasons.
I posted all of my tickets at a price that I won't mind letting them go at. If they sell, i'll just use my City member discount to try out another section!

Reactions: joe and adam
I logged in today and was able to list all of my season tickets through the account manager for the whole season. It looks like they have eliminated the two or three week policy that they have had in place for previous seasons.
I posted all of my tickets at a price that I won't mind letting them go at. If they sell, i'll just use my City member discount to try out another section!
I noticed they opened it yesterday. But the 2 week thing they got rid of last year. I elected to do the monthly payment plan and they only let me list up to what I am paid for. Last year when i wanted to list the LA galaxy game I had to "pre-pay" up to like 80% of the total price before I could list it. This year there is no marquee game that I would really worry about pre paying for so that I can list. I'll just make my 50 cents keeping the money in my bank.

Cityzens still shows the old seats tho

Reactions: Goodfella