Tickets V Toronto (h)

Perky

Registered
Apr 8, 2015
Hi guys,

We wanted to attend the Toronto home game on July 12th but its saying on Ticketmaster that tickets are unavailable.

Has this sold out already and I'll need to delve into the secondary market? Or will they open new areas of the stadium in the coming weeks?

Thanks

Hi guys,

We wanted to attend the Toronto home game on July 12th but its saying on Ticketmaster that tickets are unavailable.

Has this sold out already and I'll need to delve into the secondary market? Or will they open new areas of the stadium in the coming weeks?

Thanks
Judging by the time of your post, i'm assuming you checked while Ticketmaster is doing it's nightly maintenance. During the hours of ~2-4am all events are unavailable. It's really stupid that they don't make some sort of note saying why they are down instead of having people wrongly assume the game is sold out.

Ah, thanks.

I'm in the UK at the moment (visit NY about 5-6 times a year) so thats why I was checking at a strange hour.
I was wildly impressed that every single game had sold out!

It does look like ticket availability is getting low, plus resale prices on Stubhub are rising. My guess is they will open up the 300 level for this one, but no guarantee.

[EDIT - apologies. I was referring to a different game.]

Last edited:
It does look like ticket availability is getting low, plus resale prices on Stubhub are rising. My guess is they will open up the 300 level for this one, but no guarantee.
it would be a shame if prices went up since pretty much all US national players on both teams wont be around due to the Gold cup.

Reactions: Tom in Fairfield CT
it would be a shame if prices went up since pretty much all US national players on both teams wont be around due to the Gold cup.

With the Gold Cup forget about seeing Bradley, Altidore, Mix and possibly more players on 7/12. The organization will never do this but they should inform prospective customers and fans beforehand that these players will most likely not be playing due to the Gold Cup.

I don't buy season tickets for this reason. Its a ripoff that the league and team to sell tickets at the same price as all other games when the better players will not be playjng. Its a shame that MLS and its teams don't make a better effort to avoid FIFA windows and Concacaf tournaments.

With the Gold Cup forget about seeing Bradley, Altidore, Mix and possibly more players on 7/12. The organization will never do this but they should inform prospective customers and fans beforehand that these players will most likely not be playing due to the Gold Cup.

I don't buy season tickets for this reason. Its a ripoff that the league and team to sell tickets at the same price as all other games when the better players will not be playjng. Its a shame that MLS and its teams don't make a better effort to avoid FIFA windows and Concacaf tournaments.

Would you prefer having a few games like this or sitting at Yankee Stadium watching games in December, January and February?

Would you prefer having a few games like this or sitting at Yankee Stadium watching games in December, January and February?
Agreed. If we'd been playing through this winter there'd have been dozens of cancelled matches. Heck, they had 8' of snow in New England the past few months.