Upcoming Focus Group

Yeah I don't answer calls from numbers I don't know. Could've missed, who knows

maybe it was that Minnesota based number that kept calling me....i never picked up cuz i was like ..." i dont know anyone from Minnesota"
Haha they left a message saying they were from NYCFC checking to see how things were and if I knew about some benefits and to call them back.

Reactions: Kjbert
Haha they left a message saying they were from NYCFC checking to see how things were and if I knew about some benefits and to call them back.

I received a call as well (646 number, straight to voicemail, to make sure I understand benefits etc etc.

Somebody should crank call them back and keep steering the conversation back to Lampard, "so when will I get the benefit of seeing the ENGLISH LEGEND Frank Lampard on the field?"

And then keep cutting them off with "yeah, but Laaaaaaaammmm-paaaaard!"

Finally got a callback about it. Unfortunately the group is pretty small, 10 women and 10 men, and they've already filled it. She said she'd call me back if a spot opened up. And yes, it is only season ticket holders.
10 women and 10 men

Some of you said that MLS skewed towards men, but apparently that's not true.

MLS has slightly more female fans than male fans, so it WOULD make sense for them to go 50/50 in terms of gender for a focus group.

Here's the poll.

Reactions: sbrylski and Kjbert
10 women and 10 men

Some of you said that MLS skewed towards men, but apparently that's not true.

MLS has slightly more female fans than male fans, so it WOULD make sense for them to go 50/50 in terms of gender for a focus group.

Here's the poll.

The sample size for the entire poll was 1,222 people making the MLS fan sample size only 171 people. I think it's a stretch to take anything from this poll. The Atlanta Hawks have 16% female and 7% male, they really have twice as many female fans?
I have unlimited respect and appreciation for our female fans but the eye test suggests they are a minority.

Not sure if I'm allowed to that's all... But it was very underwhelming and not at all related to a stadium.

Not sure if I'm allowed to that's all... But it was very underwhelming and not at all related to a stadium.

Just keep saying "no" to the possibilities we list until we say what it actually was, whereupon you can go mysteriously silent...

I would imagine that a lot of the questions may ultimately relate to a new stadium. For example, they could be trying to figure out how much they can get away with charging as a way to justify the investment in a stadium.

I would imagine that a lot of the questions may ultimately relate to a new stadium. For example, they could be trying to figure out how much they can get away with charging as a way to justify the investment in a stadium.
I would be shocked if any of the info they got would be used to build a new stadium. I suppose it could, but they seemed very focused on a more useless topic.

I would be shocked if any of the info they got would be used to build a new stadium. I suppose it could, but they seemed very focused on a more useless topic.
Therein lies the slip - of course none of the info will be used to BUILD the stadium, but that's different from info that can help design it. Very passive slight of hand.