USMNT Talk

It's gonna be impossible to get tickets without being part of 15 presales - unless you got a shitload of cash!
For that reason it's surprising they went with RBA and not the Meadowlands

Reactions: CatNYC
The get in price is $75 + Fees. So I think there will be people priced out. I got my tickets already in the priority presale. But it looks as if US Soccer blocked some sections out for sale (aside from American Outlaws and other supporter groups). Odd.
upload_2017-7-11_12-13-35.png

The get in price is $75 + Fees. So I think there will be people priced out. I got my tickets already in the priority presale. But it looks as if US Soccer blocked some sections out for sale (aside from American Outlaws and other supporter groups). Odd.
View attachment 7254
Got my tix but not happy with the seat selection process, or lack there of. Didn't show open seats to choose from, instead had to select price range and take what they "offered". Didn't see a selector switch to change the interface like with NYCFC seating. Ticketmaster is such a shit seller.

Reactions: JGarrettLieb
Got my tix but not happy with the seat selection process, or lack there of. Didn't show open seats to choose from, instead had to select price range and take what they "offered". Didn't see a selector switch to change the interface like with NYCFC seating. Ticketmaster is such a shit seller.
I share the displeasure with the process, but not sure it's Ticketmaster's fault. As you note, they run the nYC tickets and it is handled a better way. This seems likely to be a process required by either the venue (RBA) or event sponsor (US Soccer).

I share the displeasure with the process, but not sure it's Ticketmaster's fault. As you note, they run the nYC tickets and it is handled a better way. This seems likely to be a process required by either the venue (RBA) or event sponsor (US Soccer).

I didn't pull the trigger for this exact reason -- very unhappy with the seats that were being offered to me by TM's website. I want very specific seats at RBA for this match (mostly due to the increased USMNT prices) or I'm not going. So, I'm waiting to see if TM will offer the specific seat selection option after the initial run on tickets. I know they have done that in the past.

Reactions: mgarbowski
I didn't pull the trigger for this exact reason -- very unhappy with the seats that were being offered to me by TM's website. I want very specific seats at RBA for this match (mostly due to the increased USMNT prices) or I'm not going. So, I'm waiting to see if TM will offer the specific seat selection option after the initial run on tickets. I know they have done that in the past.
I found I had to click a single price range and check it and then go to the next, hoping that the previous was still there if I went back. Finally tired of the anxiety and just pulled the trigger. Also really loved the $12.50/ticket "convenience" fee. Welcome to the Grift.....

At one point, I actually had the map available to pick my seats. However the map was unavailable for the sections I was looking at 110 and 109 closer to the US bench.

Now the Ticketmaster site lets you pick section and rows. My god, what the hell is wrong with Ticketmaster. Three different methods to buy?

No, no flexibility. You are essentially just reserving how many spots you want in the AO supporters section and they will provide you a section closer to game time and it'll be GA in that specific section.

My confirmation states: Section 'TBD 1" & Row "TBD4"