Valentin Castellanos [Forward]

I meant the actual kits with both horizontal and vertical stripes .

yes i know. and their crest has vertical and diagonal stripes, and horizonal squiggly stripe things, which can be interpolated as horizontal stripes. so the jersey is just a representation of their crest.

AVvXsEhBNuPr0XuTCP-FQObn-DVgutyxaKaLQewYqHW5K4Jq2V6RsSX2UID9vm3St72-cQSMRqKiBJhfsWA3e7OMaQCQNilXv8H7M3-55kekelBm5RBq1YUX5jeVN-OjBMw7obPTD5YRyQbBiZfOUneoMQlvk_pMp7tMKMSh4-AcpNB3ceuO8IHNaDoDrB10-Q=s1000

Alright that is a cromulent explanation but I still think their ugly lol. Maybe their away is nicer if I was tempted to get a Taty shirt.

I'm somewhat surprised Girona was not forced to adopt light blue. Melbourne had to switch. I haven't really followed all the other acquisitions but I figured that was the rule.
We had nothing to switch from so we were a different case.

So Melbourne got the shaft
Unless I’m missing something I think it more has to do with how much of the club is own but CFG. If it’s wholly owned then your “sky blue” if you’re not and there’s opposition from other investors there probably stay with similar colors and maybe a “sky blue” away/alternate kit. Purely speculation

Reactions: mgarbowski
Unless I’m missing something I think it more has to do with how much of the club is own but CFG. If it’s wholly owned then your “sky blue” if you’re not and there’s opposition from other investors there probably stay with similar colors and maybe a “sky blue” away/alternate kit. Purely speculation
That was an alternative theory I considered and rejected on the grounds that I didn’t feel like looking it up.

I actually researched this a while ago. Other than playing against us, the Red Bulls have only played once in the five boroughs, when they hosted a US Open Cup match.