Villa On Loan?

Not happening. You can listen to the interview yourself (if you speak Spanish)

http://www.levantetv.es/secciones/portada/generalVideoteca.jsp
It's "Super Murcielago October p2"

He says he's heard the rumors and they're not realistic. He likes it in NYC and doesn't think that would be a smart move for him or the club.

After the backlash from Lampard I don't think CFG would pull that again. Especially since the don't really need the loan money.

2.5 months no action thats a lot i guess. These rumors always start at end of MLS season for any big name in MLS no? i dont want them, especially Pirlo since i feel like he needs the rest.

Reactions: Kjbert
Not happening. You can listen to the interview yourself (if you speak Spanish)

http://www.levantetv.es/secciones/portada/generalVideoteca.jsp
It's "Super Murcielago October p2"

He says he's heard the rumors and they're not realistic. He likes it in NYC and doesn't think that would be a smart move for him or the club.

After the backlash from Lampard I don't think CFG would pull that again. Especially since the don't really need the loan money.

dont know about spain but yea well them winters can get rough here

He was in Melbourne for such a short period of time I think that's technically called a vacation.. or "holiday" for our European friends.

lol....IIRC he was signed to a "10 game contract" but only played 4

Reactions: Paul and The Toe
We play Puerto Rico on December 11th. If the team ends on that date and reconvenes on Jan 21, that would be 40 days off. The last CBA had a requirement to give players a six week break during the winter. I would assume this CBA has the same or similar stipulation and perhaps a couple days of physical evaluations and meetings before actual training begins would bring it up to six weeks. It could also be that they are given a certain amount of days prior to the season opener to start training. Either way, I would expect the Puerto Rico friendly to be our last team event of this campaign.

Don't see it myself. I'm sure he'd rather stay and do his Christmas shopping in the crowds in Macy's.

Reactions: D_RoyJenkins
lol....IIRC he was signed to a "10 game contract" but only played 4

Yep. NYCFC recalled him from Melbourne so that he could take part in the kit release promotional material, and then just never let him go back. It's quite funny - the Melbourne fans feel much the same about Villa as people here do (or did, until recently, perhaps) about Lampard...

Except Villa wasn't made to look like Melbourne's marquee player. It was just a loan.
Ever since Lampardgate, the media has been pushing the whole loan crap just to keep that negativity on the surface.

Reactions: Gene and Kjbert
"A place where the beer flows like wine. Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. I'm talking about a little place called ASPEN."

View attachment 3473
Its-Magical-GIF.gif