Was Timbers win our best ever?

One game I remember from last year was our beatdown of DC at home. At the time they were at the top of the table, but I do think they were not quite as good as their standing said they were.

Either way, we ran them off the field that night. Still think this Timbers win was our biggest to date though.

Do I smell 5 game win streak?
We've never gone unbeaten in 5, so let's start there. A draw in Toronto will do that. If we get the 3 points as hoped, we'll have our first 4 game win streak in our brief history as well as our first 5 game unbeaten streak.

Reactions: Ulrich
One game I remember from last year was our beatdown of DC at home. At the time they were at the top of the table, but I do think they were not quite as good as their standing said they were.

Either way, we ran them off the field that night. Still think this Timbers win was our biggest to date though.

And, that game had the near identical goal to Allen's pass to Villa when Pirlo looped in a curling ball from midfield.

Definitely our best win. That pass from RJ with a classic Villa finish and that goal by TMac .... in Portland against last years cup holder. Hands down our best win. That could change on the 21st though!

Great win. Also on my top wins list:
  • 2015 at Philly. Riding an 11 game winless streak. Playing a geographically close rival. TMac puts in his first goal. Come from behind. Winner came in the 87th minute. It was amazing.
  • 2015 vs Orlando. Pirlo debut. 8 goals. Brace from Villa. 3 assists by Poku. Intense pressure from Orlando to equalize at the end leads to a full field break ending in the Mix clincher in 90' +3'.
Both of those were pretty damn special.

Great win. Also on my top wins list:
  • 2015 at Philly. Riding an 11 game winless streak. Playing a geographically close rival. TMac puts in his first goal. Come from behind. Winner came in the 87th minute. It was amazing.
  • 2015 vs Orlando. Pirlo debut. 8 goals. Brace from Villa. 3 assists by Poku. Intense pressure from Orlando to equalize at the end leads to a full field break ending in the Mix clincher in 90' +3'.
Both of those were pretty damn special.
I was at the Philly game. that was huge and emotional. Almost disbelief at the end that we actually did it

I was at the Philly game. that was huge and emotional. Almost disbelief at the end that we actually did it
Same. I was trying to decide this morning if this moment in time is the height of NYCFC optimism. Not sure if it is, but I remember sitting there in Philly last year with them losing (again) until TMac hit the first of his, now patented, physics-defying shots from the top as the low point.