Watching Games On Yes For Cordcutters?

Probably a long shot but if you have a playstation, live in the NYC area, and have a spare $60 a month you could get Playstation Vue. They carry the YES Network. http://www.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/playstation-vue/home/
Thanks for this - $60 a month on top of my existing internet plan would be pretty much what I pay for cable. As a result, I think I'll pass on that - if I can find a YES solution with Sling TV, I save $50 a month, which is legit money.

Reactions: Drainyoo
I have Dish Network so I don't have YES, but my girlfriend has time warner. I can't make it to her house to watch the game, so how do I go about using their log in to watch the game? Is there a website or an app or something?

I have Dish Network so I don't have YES, but my girlfriend has time warner. I can't make it to her house to watch the game, so how do I go about using their log in to watch the game? Is there a website or an app or something?
I just tried out the app on my phone and it won't let me watch that channel. Try the website. Log in like she normally would to pay her bill but hit "watch live tv"instead.

The time warner app I believe will allow different channeled based on where you are at. I know when I use the app at work I can't access the same channels I can while at home.

Guys you can also download fox sports go and connect to yes network. You need a time warner or cable vision login. We all know someone with one of those.

Guys you can also download fox sports go and connect to yes network. You need a time warner or cable vision login. We all know someone with one of those.
Good eye.

Unfortunately, as a dude from the Midwest, I'd be getting rid of cable vision and know pretty much no one up here.

I'll scout a bit, though, on that one - good to know.

Good eye.

Unfortunately, as a dude from the Midwest, I'd be getting rid of cable vision and know pretty much no one up here.

I'll scout a bit, though, on that one - good to know.

If I still had my cable I'd share mine wit you, but I'm using someone else's.

Anyone have success with MLS Live and tunnelbear, unlocator, etc. on a mobile device this season? I was able to use unlocator last season on my computer, but not on iPhone/iPad. Tried tunnelbear this season to no avail