Week 16 Match Thread

Gene

Registered
Donor
Mar 19, 2014
Down & Out
Round 16 kicks off in about 30 minutes with FC Dallas visiting Colorado. The match is the weekly Unimas Friday nighter.

On paper this game looks like a total snoozefest, but sometimes matches like these turn out to be very exciting.

Yeah I know......even though I typed it, I don't believe it either.

So what are we looking for this week? Naturally, 3 points for us, but in terms of other teams in our division.

1. Red Bull LOSS
2. Philly LOSS
3. Orlando Montreal TIE?
4. DC NE TIE

If we got these results we would jump from last to one spot out of playoffs

So what are we looking for this week? Naturally, 3 points for us, but in terms of other teams in our division.

1. Red Bull LOSS
2. Philly LOSS
3. Orlando Montreal TIE?
4. DC NE TIE

If we got these results we would jump from last to one spot out of playoffs
Don't dilute your karma. 3 points for us (please, please, please). That's all I ask.

Reactions: leilanikali420
San Jose at Seattle kicking off right now. Nice match to pass the time until 7:00 rolls around.

Nyassi with a 28' minute goal puts San Jose up 1-0. No Idiotface or Martins is allowing SJ to make a game of it.

Sacha Klesjtian just got a red card so does that mean he misses the game against us?

Reactions: FootyLovin
Can someone explain what just happened at the end of the Toronto game where Villa and Perquis exchanged shirts and all of a sudden all you see is Perquis throw a punch at Villa? I hope the MLS throws this guy a couple of games out for that type of behavior, really immature and un-sportsman like from Toronto.

Can someone explain what just happened at the end of the Toronto game where Villa and Perquis exchanged shirts and all of a sudden all you see is Perquis throw a punch at Villa? I hope the MLS throws this guy a couple of games out for that type of behavior, really immature and un-sportsman like from Toronto.
You sure he was throwing punches at Villa? I couldn't tell what set him off or who he was swinging at.

He literally threw a punch at Villa and had to be separated by multiple players. The entire game he was antagonizing players.

Him and Jacobson were at it all game long and after the game someone must've said something. I don't think he was trying to punch anyone though. Saunders tried to grab him to hold him back and I think as he tried to get away to go after Jacobson his arms kinda flailed around and looked like he was swinging

Him and Jacobson were at it all game long and after the game someone must've said something. I don't think he was trying to punch anyone though. Saunders tried to grab him to hold him back and I think as he tried to get away to go after Jacobson his arms kinda flailed around and looked like he was swinging
Yeah, I think it was definitely aimed at Jacobson.

Not only did New Jersey lose 2-1 tonight, BWP missed 2 PK's.
Animated-fighter-jet-in-a-dive-with-smoke.gif

Reactions: BxLio91 and Gene
DC United has tied New England:

IMG_0004.PNG

IMG_0005.PNG

"My nipples are tingling!"

Last edited:
Reactions: Midas Mulligan