#WeOutchea

Just saw this. Dang where did you find this hidden gem?!
It's a collectors item for sure. I actually wear it all the time, just that no one notices since I'm in FL.

I had it on ice. Don't you see how crispy it is? It's going right back into the freezer.

Got this at what I think was the first forum event at RD.

I had it on ice. Don't you see how crispy it is? It's going right back into the freezer.

Got this at what I think was the first forum event at RD.
Yeah we had that before inaugural home match. Looks clean for sure. I bust out the limited print sweater once a year when it dips below 40 down here XD

Reactions: adam and joe
Oh damn. My wife walked into the room wearing that shirt a couple of days ago. I totally forgot it existed. Pretty sure I picked it up at the very first Ryan's Daughter meetup. I think it was actually a party a couple of days before NYCFC's first game.
Yeah we had it the night before the first game. Was a good time. Falastur Falastur almost had a threesome with his British charm. That's about all I remember. Continue.
Also you have a winner if she supports the forums

Reactions: Falastur
So is the only place one might find this shirt for purchase is at this Ryan's Daughter place ? or is this only for persons of privilege ? Thank-you !:):)

So is the only place one might find this shirt for purchase is at this Ryan's Daughter place ? or is this only for persons of privilege ? Thank-you !:):)

It's basically the forum version of the Founder scarf the club gave to inaugural season ticket holders, only with the added element that you had to attend an event to get it.

Reactions: Angela Miller