What Number On An Overseas Custom Replica Jersey. Thoughts?

Here are the customer riviews from gogoalshop.net official facebook .customer service is really good
OK, this is starting to get ridiculous. You've made 16 posts, all of them about buying knockoff jerseys and surprisingly none about soccer. I don't think you've even bothered to show photos of *our* jersey, only other teams you've "bought." Starting to get a little tiresome.

This thread would be non-existent if NYCFC didn't make it impossible to buy the jerseys we all want. I understand it's a new team, but how are they not rushing to meet demand? They haven't had most sizes available in MONTHS, so they make you spend an extra $40 at Yankee Stadium to get what you want -- and even there, it's been picked over.

This thread would be non-existent if NYCFC didn't make it impossible to buy the jerseys we all want. I understand it's a new team, but how are they not rushing to meet demand? They haven't had most sizes available in MONTHS, so they make you spend an extra $40 at Yankee Stadium to get what you want -- and even there, it's been picked over.
I don't really think that's on the team though as they don't make the shirts. Pretty sure you can't hold the team responsible for Adidas not having enough shirts delivered to Modell's, for example. I think it's more likely that Adidas severely underestimated the demand. It's possible all their output goes to the stadium so they have them in stock rather than to the stores or online shops.

Not that I have any inside knowledge or anything but it's actually possible we have the team to *thank* for kicking Adidas butt to make them make enough shirts for the stadium.

OK, this is starting to get ridiculous. You've made 16 posts, all of them about buying knockoff jerseys and surprisingly none about soccer. I don't think you've even bothered to show photos of *our* jersey, only other teams you've "bought." Starting to get a little tiresome.
He used to have a link to gogoalshop in his signature. Not sure why they just removed the signature rather than banning. Clearly a shill. einwindir Falastur Falastur ?

Kehl Kehl They have a point. I gave you some leaway when you first joined as it took you a few posts before you actually referenced the website in your signature, but in the last few days virtually all you've done is refer people to gogoalshop. I have nothing against people discussing websites to buy things from, and I have nothing against people who work at clothing companies coming onto the forum to discuss football, but if all you're going to do is direct traffic towards a certain website then it smacks of abusing our hospitality to profit personally.

By all means discuss the kits, but please stop referencing your website, and maybe try posting in some other sections if you really want to integrate with the community properly.

gogogoalshop.com in an email with spotty english said they'll send me a new jersey. I'm about to ask them for a tracking number/shipping confirmation, hopefully they actually send it.
Please keep us updated. Im definitely staying away from .net after seeing customer complaints on facebook and Kehl being exposed as a shill.

Make sure you let us know what gogoalshop.com does...and dont be shy to make a video detailing your experiences. People go to Youtube a lot for information...and bad publicity can steer away a lot of people if a company doesnt stand by its product.
Its really just economics. Some of us want to own many jerseys for different teams we love...but dont have the cash for official kits all the time. My USA 2013/14 stripes kit is the only jersey Ive ever owned. Part of that is due to my lack of desire to own jerseys in the past. But a big part of it is my refusal to spend many dollars on shirts that are cheap to make.

Mind you I didnt buy my USA jersey until I was working for a Nike subsidiary for a little while and got almost half off on it.

Last edited:
Please keep us updated. Im definitely staying away from .net after seeing customer complaints on facebook and Kehl being exposed as a shill.
First off, gogoalshop.com's customer service sucks, the issue still isn't resolved for me, they haven't sent back in over 2 days now.
The person I've been talking to speaks very little english and has been all over the place with his claims.
I'm trying to get a refund, and I'll probably just end up getting one through the credit card company since they won't send back anymore.

Reactions: Kehl
First off, gogoalshop.com's customer service sucks, the issue still isn't resolved for me, they haven't sent back in over 2 days now.
The person I've been talking to speaks very little english and has been all over the place with his claims.
I'm trying to get a refund, and I'll probably just end up getting one through the credit card company since they won't send back anymore.
Eh definitely monitor for fraud if that's the case.

Thats a shame. And I wanted to give them a try too, after seeing a lot of good reviews on Youtube.

My seller from aliexpress, Gorgeous sports&leisure, offered to send me another jersey for free. Once I get it, if the corrections I wanted are made, Ill likely give them the 6 bucks they originally asked for in shipping the replacement. They seemed like they really wanted to smooth things over and keep the customer happy.

The communication was really good. Lets see how it turns out.

PS - definitely make a video review for gogoalshop.com and put it on youtube. Itll save other soccer fans the trouble of dealing with their poor service.

Thats a shame. And I wanted to give them a try too, after seeing a lot of good reviews on Youtube.

My seller from aliexpress, Gorgeous sports&leisure, offered to send me another jersey for free. Once I get it, if the corrections I wanted are made, Ill likely give them the 6 bucks they originally asked for in shipping the replacement. They seemed like they really wanted to smooth things over and keep the customer happy.

The communication was really good. Lets see how it turns out.

PS - definitely make a video review for gogoalshop.com and put it on youtube. Itll save other soccer fans the trouble of dealing with their poor service.
Yeah, I'll probably do this. The communication has just been so poor, after my first complaint, he replied
"Ok, we will resent you a new one, cause the jersey you got are Preview Version, the jersey we got now are differnt ."

After I sent them pictures of what it should look like, he replied:
"First , You should know, it is replica jersey, and it is preview jersey, can not be 100% same as original,original jersey is more than $100 per, but our jersey only $33.99 including shipping cost .

If you need a refund , it is ok, but we only can refund $33.99 to you , cause you can see the pictures on the description, we did post our real photo of that shirt and we did shipped out the items to you ." (the jersey that they sent me looked nothing like the jersey from the video reviews, and the picture on their site is the same picture that's shown on the NYCFC shop).

Then, for a few emails he just kept asking if I would accept a coupon to their site instead of a refund, and now for over 2 days, I haven't heard back at all.

Yeah, I'll probably do this. The communication has just been so poor, after my first complaint, he replied
"Ok, we will resent you a new one, cause the jersey you got are Preview Version, the jersey we got now are differnt ."

After I sent them pictures of what it should look like, he replied:
"First , You should know, it is replica jersey, and it is preview jersey, can not be 100% same as original,original jersey is more than $100 per, but our jersey only $33.99 including shipping cost .

If you need a refund , it is ok, but we only can refund $33.99 to you , cause you can see the pictures on the description, we did post our real photo of that shirt and we did shipped out the items to you ." (the jersey that they sent me looked nothing like the jersey from the video reviews, and the picture on their site is the same picture that's shown on the NYCFC shop).

Then, for a few emails he just kept asking if I would accept a coupon to their site instead of a refund, and now for over 2 days, I haven't heard back at all.
You gotta be tough with these guys. Let them know that if they cannot help you and admit their mistake, that you will share your experience on this forum and on Youtube. Also say you will get a chargeback from your credit card company. His tune will change quick.

Im just surprised at the quality of the shirt you got after all the videos Ive seen from people on Youtube of great replicas. Definitely point out to them that the pictures dont match the product you got. The last thing they would want is videos invalidating the good press theyve got on Youtube over the last couple years.

UPDATE:

My replacement jersey made it to Manhattan today and should be in my town by Wednesday. I will provide and thorough review and comparison to my previous jersey as soon as possible.

I got a knockoff USA tie-dye looking jersey this past weekend at a Lexington Ave. street fair. It was $25, looks fine, fits me perfectly -- a little stiff, but still okay. but, it came with some US-patched shorts, too, that would have been worth the $25 anyways. Last place I'd have thought I'd find a knockoff jersey, but you gotta pounce.

Kehl said:
Here are the customer riviews from gogoalshop.net official facebook .customer service is really good

You cancheck my NYCFC Jersey reviews.

FINAL UPDATE: (If you want to compare this jersey review to my first jersey review, here's the link to the original http://nycfcforums.com/index.php?th...eplica-jersey-thoughts.2936/page-5#post-77824)

So I received my replacement jersey from aliexpress seller Gorgeous sports&leisure. Boy oh boy....its like they didnt even pay attention to quality control when making this shirt. Its worse than the first jersey, and Im baffled because they knew how displeased I was with the first one. Let's go over the good and bad things about the shirt.

Good:

1. The screen printing of the name and number was of good quality, just like the first shirt. I feel like it would hold up well over time.

The Bad (yup, only 1 good thing and a lot of bad about this jersey):

1. By far the worst thing about this jersey is the uneven and crooked sewing and cloth along the back and the neckline of the jersey. If you look at the first two pictures, you can clearly see how lopsided the cloth is between the crew neck and the white line across the back.

If you go back and look at my first jersey review pics or look at an official jersey of any kind, you can see the off-centre placement of where the blue breathable material is supposed to become less wide. Its supposed to be wide at the shoulders and then lose width as you get to the middle of the back....but its just off. Super crooked.

The second pic makes this more apparent. And even the crew neck is crooked too. See how wide the webbed material is toward one side? See how the white crew neck is off?

IMG_20150627_224956261.jpg IMG_20150627_225223355.jpg

2. My name-set was printed down crooked this time...but I blocked that out for identity purposes. It wasnt terrible...but it was clearly not neat like the first jersey. While the quality of the actual printing was good...it was simply crooked.

3. The NYCFC crest was bigger than the one on my first jersey, and not of great quality. While the first jersey's crest was perfect...this second jersey has letters that have awkward font (look at the B in Club for example)...and the pentagons just look weird. Go back to my earlier post and see how clean the NYCFC patch looks on that jersey in comparison.IMG_20150627_225141427.jpg

4. They glued down the MLS patches this time...and while the patch quality was better than the first jersey...they left some glue on one of the patches. Not a big deal...and something Id overlook if it wasnt for the other issues.IMG_20150627_225042483.jpg

5. They screen prinited the inaugural patch...but its very thick and stiff...and seems like it was just caked on the top of the jersey. It doesnt feel as quality as the way the numbers were printed down. It doesnt move with the jersey the way the numbers do. The patch simply has a bent shape and wouldnt change, even after a test wash.IMG_20150627_225018137.jpg

All in all, I got 1 decent jersey, and 1 badjersey for $17 bucks. Ill be wearing the first jersey at the derby game against the Red Bulls.

And I wont be sending this seller the $6 I promised to them if I was happy with the 2nd jersey. That was our deal...that I would cover the shipping if the replacement fixed the issues the first one had. All in all Id say my foray into Chinese jerseys has been OK.

I didnt spend much money, and I got to see what these folks were capable of. Maybe I just got a not so good seller...but from now on I will stick to official gear and not go through the uncertainties of Chinese replicas. While I have had better experiences with Chinese electronics on aliexpress, my foray into clothing hasnt been as rewarding.

For 17 dollars, future members of the forum, and sports fans just searching the web, will have my experience as something to guide them. I maaaaaaybe may try one of the gogoalshop sites in the future...but right now quality dictates that I go through official channels. Hopefully I can get a custom jersey at a reduced price some way in the future...by way of a good sale...or maybe finding a friend who can hook me up =P

Peace.

Last edited:
Reactions: PB3