Which Enrollment Gift Did You Choose?

roxfontaine If I don't get a response from the front office about getting the backpacks to a charity, I think it would smart if the Third Rail took it upon themselves to do it. Have members donate their bags to charity. Add school supplies and deliver them around the start of the 2016/17 academic year.

roxfontaine If I don't get a response from the front office about getting the backpacks to a charity, I think it would smart if the Third Rail took it upon themselves to do it. Have members donate their bags to charity. Add school supplies and deliver them around the start of the 2016/17 academic year.
Fantastic idea!!!!

Another advantage of donating to charity - delays that evil day when your SO realizes you added another ticket.
Scene: interior, late winter

Lasker: Hey honey, why don't we *both* go to the opening day match, together!

Scene: minutes later, inside ambulance

Lasker: That cheap backpack was *totally* worth it.

Reactions: Lasker and The Toe
still haven't gotten an email to select the gift either and i renewed the first day we could

I was lied to. Get your pitchforks out!!

(Although, to be fair to the folks, every time they have told me something is taking place on X day, it rarely happens, but generally happens within a week or so)

Reactions: Goodfella
Email came through today! Woo! Picked two backpacks! To be delivered............ before the end of the year o_O

Also got the email and made my picks today. Two messenger bags, which I doubt I will ever use because they would look stupid in my office. But the backpacks were so ugly and my kid won't be going to school for about 5 years and 9 months from the day I get my wife pregnant.