Which Enrollment Gift Did You Choose?

Dickheads finally sent me a request to choose my bags. I've only been a ticket holder since the day the club was announced. Shit birds.

Mine will ship "in approximately 4-6 weeks or whenever we are eliminated from playoff contention and want to desperately cling to the idea that you will renew despite us being as incompetent at bag production as we are at roster construction."

I made up the last part. The rest is true. But the part I made up may be just as true. It's annoying that I get no priority in treatment, despite being an early adopter. They really need a marketing strategist to help them understand it's a bad idea to alienate the people who could be the biggest brand proponents.

That's very short sighted and I am surprised at the CFG amateurism on display here. I often give unsolicited advice to my kid's lemonade stand and they sometimes balk at my ROI strategies. Apparently they are more customer satisfaction than profit driven but do see the synergies.

Reactions: Midas Mulligan
They sent me an email to choose my gift yesterday.... But they had sent me and I completed the same email months ago...

I don't care about them screwing up a dumb gift... I'm still mad that we have no stadium and we have two old dps...

Were the gifts just for founding members renewing or for all season tickets. I remember picking for my 2 original seats but not the new ones I added this season ( not that I want 4 bags anyway)

Do they come via USPS or UPS/FedEx? I'm in for six and haven't received any shipping notification.

Do they come via USPS or UPS/FedEx? I'm in for six and haven't received any shipping notification.
mine was FedEx to USPS but I was able to track it via FedEx site using my account ID as the reference number

Reactions: joe
"Clear factory-sealed plastic water bottles 1 liter in size or smaller are also permitted." Challenge accepted?
I bring 3-4 water bottles to each game. They've never checked the seals. So I'm guessing clear beverages would go through pretty easily.

Reactions: Goodfella
I bring 3-4 water bottles to each game. They've never checked the seals. So I'm guessing clear beverages would go through pretty easily.
Lucky you. I've had my bottles poured out.

I would hypothetically guess a water bottle could be filled with any clear liquid and then a few drops of super glue added.... Hypothetically speaking.... May need to be Russian to fully appreciate the swig from it. Or maybe English depending on the hypothetical contents.

Reactions: FootyLovin

FootyLovin FootyLovin you are correct and that explains the "enthusiasm" that I occasionally bring to our section.

Lucky you. I've had my bottles poured out.

I would hypothetically guess a water bottle could be filled with any clear liquid and then a few drops of super glue added.... Hypothetically speaking.... May need to be Russian to fully appreciate the swig from it. Or maybe English depending on the hypothetical contents.

I prefer to bring gin in a water bottle. Amazon sells camo caps pretty cheap and in bulk. Last season i got like 50 for $5. Then I just buy seltzer at the stadium. I would give you the amazon link, but they blocked it at work: http://camocaps.net/

home-graphic-welcome1.gif

my bags came yesterday. messenger seems real nice and roomy, will prob use that for work. the backpack definitely has a 'kids' feel to it, still a decent bag though. these aren't the things that wind me up so no biggie as it's free/extra.
To be fair, I'm not really wound up either. Just seemed like a good time/place for a vent. I forgot we had another thread for that.

I'm going to send mine to my nephews. They are 3 & 4, so they might have them in time for first grade.

FootyLovin FootyLovin you are correct and that explains the "enthusiasm" that I occasionally bring to our section.

I prefer to bring gin in a water bottle. Amazon sells camo caps pretty cheap and in bulk. Last season i got like 50 for $5. Then I just buy seltzer at the stadium. I would give you the amazon link, but they blocked it at work: http://camocaps.net/

View attachment 4834
i haven't tried it yet, but i feel pretty confident if you take an exacto knife and cut off the raised tabs inside the cap (that act as a one way clip onto the bottle), then once they get cut away you can carefully screw a "sealed" cap on and off without tearing the ring off.

View attachment 4834

You've put a lot of effort into this

Last edited:
Reactions: leilanikali420
FedEx still shows my shipment as just "Label Has Been Created"... It's been two weeks!