Which Seat Is Yours?

Section 129, row 12, seats 5 and 6. And they are terrific!!!

Last edited:
I just upgraded to the Delta Sky Suite, no lines for food or bathrooms and AC when we need it.

234 row 15 seat 12- hope to buy a ticket from my neighbors for my wife every now and again when they are spare

Reactions: Goodfella
So apparently the Delta Sky Suite sections have no in seat wait service, when it clearly states on the benefits page that it does. I spoke with my account rep this morning because I had emailed him earlier regarding the merchandise discount and why we weren't made aware that by showing our season cards we could get 10% off on merchandise purchased at the stadium. But apart from that, one of the reasons I bought the delta seats was for the in seat wait service which helps a lot as you can order drinks etc without leaving your seat, therefore not missing parts of the game. During our convo my rep had initially stated that Delta doesn't get in seat wait service. I then corrected him by having him look at the website for the benefits page which contradicted his statement. He then said that they are "in the works" of developing an app where people can order from and have it brought to their seats, although it's not set in stone. I asked him if they do in fact not offer that service for the season, that I would like some sort of refund or discount as these were $1250 seats. This is another mishap on their part for not properly advising season ticket holders. Not sure how many other people in this forum have seats in Delta that may have or not been aware of this issue.

Attachments

• SeasonTicketBenefits.pdf
    923 KB · Views: 22
So apparently the Delta Sky Suite sections have no in seat wait service, when it clearly states on the benefits page that it does. I spoke with my account rep this morning because I had emailed him earlier regarding the merchandise discount and why we weren't made aware that by showing our season cards we could get 10% off on merchandise purchased at the stadium. But apart from that, one of the reasons I bought the delta seats was for the in seat wait service which helps a lot as you can order drinks etc without leaving your seat, therefore not missing parts of the game. During our convo my rep had initially stated that Delta doesn't get in seat wait service. I then corrected him by having him look at the website for the benefits page which contradicted his statement. He then said that they are "in the works" of developing an app where people can order from and have it brought to their seats, although it's not set in stone. I asked him if they do in fact not offer that service for the season, that I would like some sort of refund or discount as these were $1250 seats. This is another mishap on their part for not properly advising season ticket holders. Not sure how many other people in this forum have seats in Delta that may have or not been aware of this issue.

Out of curiosity, what was the response to: "Why weren't made aware that by showing our season cards we could get 10% off on merchandise purchased at the stadium?"

Out of curiosity, what was the response to: "Why weren't made aware that by showing our season cards we could get 10% off on merchandise purchased at the stadium?"
wait we get 10% off at the stadium shop??? i said that to one of the woman working behind the counter and she told me no....

This is another mishap on their part for not properly advising season ticket holders. Not sure how many other people in this forum have seats in Delta that may have or not been aware of this issue.
The brochure and premium tickets web page state two different things ... Still not a deal breaker for me , but clarification would be nice .
http://www.nycfc.com/tickets/premiumseating#delta

Features & Amenities

• Exclusive access to the Delta SKY360° Club
  • Food & beverage available for purchase
  • Complimentary preferred parking (min. of 2 seats)#
  • Private restrooms in the Delta SKY360° Club
  • Cushioned suite seats
  • Private entrance and elevator
  • Personal concierge service
  • Dedicated Premium Services Executive
  • Plus all the benefits of a Standard Full Season Ticket

wait we get 10% off at the stadium shop??? i said that to one of the woman working behind the counter and she told me no....
Maybe it was a mistake, but i got 10% off in the team store.

Even for Yankee games, Delta Sky Suite doesn't have in seat wait service.

He believed we were made aware on the cityzens site. I told him It appeared that we only got the discount through the nycfc website. I then asked him that they should have clarified that in the beginning since a lot of people weren't aware and I know many spent a lot on merchandise at the home opener. He said he was going to speak with fan services as to why an email wasn't sent out and apologized for the confusion. He then asked me if I still had the receipt of the purchases I made; not sure if he might've given me some future discount as I had thrown away my receipt.

He believed we were made aware on the cityzens site. I told him It appeared that we only got the discount through the nycfc website. I then asked him that they should have clarified that in the beginning since a lot of people weren't aware and I know many spent a lot on merchandise at the home opener. He said he was going to speak with fan services as to why an email wasn't sent out and apologized for the confusion. He then asked me if I still had the receipt of the purchases I made; not sure if he might've given me some future discount as I had thrown away my receipt.

They can most likely credit your account for the 10% if you used a credit card and not cash