Who the hell likes Streisand and why?

Midas Mulligan

Registered
Elite Donor
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Apr 29, 2014
NYC
I don't see it, in any context. She's an annoyingly upper middle class outer borough chick who can sing in a very mildly above average manner. No appeal here.

And the description isn't an indictment of her, just her commonality. She's a nothing relative to the talent here I see for free regularly.

Reactions: Syed Ashrafulla
I just want to know the thought process that Midas took last night at 12:35 which sparked him to make this thread

Bet he was up watching Yentel, and like a car wreck, couldn't look away.

Reactions: Paul and JayH
I don't see it, in any context. She's an annoyingly upper middle class outer borough chick who can sing in a very mildly above average manner. No appeal here.

And the description isn't an indictment of her, just her commonality. She's a nothing relative to the talent here I see for free regularly.

She's no Angela Miller, in other words.

Screen Shot 2016-08-12 at 7.04.52 AM.png

WHAT THE FUCK???? Where do i fit in all this??? Has this Heat we're all getting Fried Your NY PIGEON SHIT Brain??? Oh let me guess you got to be a regular member of the Fairfield fan club! Affanculo!! That means Have a nice day in Italian!
Good ole google translate and Angela make me chuckle

What's so amusing about this thread is that yesterday the co-owner of the firm I work for was gushing about how excited he was to go see her at Barclay's last night..... It was definitely not a topic anybody else in the meeting could relate to, so I quickly segued it into how good the food options are at Barclays compared to other concert venues....

Reactions: adam
What's so amusing about this thread is that yesterday the co-owner of the firm I work for was gushing about how excited he was to go see her at Barclay's last night..... It was definitely not a topic anybody else in the meeting could relate to, so I quickly segued it into how good the food options are at Barclays compared to other concert venues....

When it doubt, always bring up a topic from the Stadium Discussion.

I was disappointed with the search return for why barbra streisand duck sauce
It's an EDM track named after her by a DJ duo called Duck Sauce.

Reactions: mgarbowski

Start with every female and gay male born in Brooklyn or Queens between 1930 and 1955.

OK This to the Women on this form Vaporizer Vaporizer and leilanikali420 leilanikali420. It's a little tune of hers about Girl Power. The guy's won't like the message but so what! If i'v overlooked any other women it's that i don't know about you! Fairfield is welcome to join this group that is if he decides to transition. Have a good weekend Girls!