Who will win the league? Reach CL?

Hopefully Everton can win the next match, double whammy by putting the heat on Arsenal and hopefully knocking Man City out of contention for the league. Pool deserve the title, they actually have likeable homegrown British players who I can feel like I can get behind.

If City doesn't win it I WANT Liverpool too. Love that club. Love the players the coach the fans.
Being Liverpool helped get me even more behind them.

If City doesn't win it I WANT Liverpool too. Love that club. Love the players the coach the fans.
Being Liverpool helped get me even more behind them.
They are owned by the Red Sox group so I kind of have to hate Liverpool, but yes they are likable, much more so than Chelsea. Liverpool didn't have to play in Europe this year so that was an advantage, the same advantage which may help ManU recover next season.

They play the most attractive football I've seen in some time. By that I mean they attack... Attack... And attack.

Do you have a link to that?

I did, but can't find it anymore, I can offer this though (and there's a few knocking about)
BmN1--ZCIAANgI1.png:medium

Not me. I'd rather Chelsea win it, if we can't. Odious twats photographing themselves with the trophy a few weeks ago, getting "Champions 2013-14" shirts printed. Unbelievable.
I'm a Liverpool fan and I doubt you'd call me an odious twat if you met me. When did we take pictures with the trophy? It tours the country all the time going to Barclays banks all over the place for fans to take pictures. I got my picture taken with it in Newcastle when I was at Uni there in '05.

Those shirts are dumb, I'll give you that, but I don't think it's massively negative on Liverpool. It's some prick trying to make money from Liverpool fans. One guy. Get some perspective man. Branding us all as odious twats...

Reactions: MyBoyVilla
Honestly at this point I'd be shocked if Liverpool, Chelsea and Man city haven't all made their orders for championship gear yet. You have to have it ready just in case, but you need it ready as soon as the final whistle blows.

I'm a Liverpool fan and I doubt you'd call me an odious twat if you met me. When did we take pictures with the trophy? It tours the country all the time going to Barclays banks all over the place for fans to take pictures. I got my picture taken with it in Newcastle when I was at Uni there in '05.

Those shirts are dumb, I'll give you that, but I don't think it's massively negative on Liverpool. It's some prick trying to make money from Liverpool fans. One guy. Get some perspective man. Branding us all as odious twats...

Fair point. "Odious twats minus one"

It's just that with these stories, shamelessly bringing the disaster into play as a reason that it should be won (I've seen calculations, I shit you not), bricking coaches a couple of times in the last month with children on board, singing about Munich whilst demanding respect for Hillsborough (and let's face it both disasters should have respect), and the numerous tweets about Rodgers invoking the spirit of Shankly is just too much.

You want the title? Talk football. Leave all the other bollocks until after you've won it.

Fair point. "Odious twats minus one"

It's just that with these stories, shamelessly bringing the disaster into play as a reason that it should be won (I've seen calculations, I shit you not), bricking coaches a couple of times in the last month with children on board, singing about Munich whilst demanding respect for Hillsborough (and let's face it both disasters should have respect), and the numerous tweets about Rodgers invoking the spirit of Shankly is just too much.

You want the title? Talk football. Leave all the other bollocks until after you've won it.
You're welcome to your opinion but I think you'd get along with the vast majority of Liverpool fans. A small number of morons (not proven to be Liverpool fans) bricked a coach (one of them, the Hull one, was empty) and an equally small number of morons sang about Munich (Spirit of Shankly in the early days is the much publicised one, it hasn't happened for many years now).

Every club has it's small number of odious twats, not just Liverpool. I witnessed the Chelsea fans sing about Gerrard's cousin who died in Hissborough on Sunday and then another spit on the Hillsborough Memorial at the Annie Road end. I don't for a second brand them ALL as odious twats but I'm certain a few of them are. Utd fans sing about Hillsborough, but not all of them are odious twats. Just a small number.

At the very least say "minus two". My dad's red too and I won't have anyone call him an odious twat. ;)

You're welcome to your opinion but I think you'd get along with the vast majority of Liverpool fans. A small number of morons (not proven to be Liverpool fans) bricked a coach (one of them, the Hull one, was empty) and an equally small number of morons sang about Munich (Spirit of Shankly in the early days is the much publicised one, it hasn't happened for many years now).

Every club has it's small number of odious twats, not just Liverpool. I witnessed the Chelsea fans sing about Gerrard's cousin who died in Hissborough on Sunday and then another spit on the Hillsborough Memorial at the Annie Road end. I don't for a second brand them ALL as odious twats but I'm certain a few of them are. Utd fans sing about Hillsborough, but not all of them are odious twats. Just a small number.

At the very least say "minus two". My dad's red too and I won't have anyone call him an odious twat. ;)

Ironically half my family are Red Scousers - absolutely fantastic bunch of people. This gives me leeway to have a go, in my book. I think.

I love this feeling of having control of the title now. Not to say that its a definite that MCFC will take the title, especially with a rough trip to everton this week, but being +8 goals above liverpool, morale and spirit is definitely at a high, and the boys will want to bring it every second of the last three games.