Witness Protection

Angela Miller

Registered
Nov 1, 2015
Just like at the end of his or The Movie Goodfellas Ray Liotta aka Henry Hill ends up there!......Is this where Our Goodfella Goodfella is?? Amazingly i still care even though i think he may have Whacked me! Just sending a shout out . I hope he get's this or someone undercover tells him someone is thinking kindly of him and hopes all is Good with Goodfella Goodfella ! Thanks and Grazie!!

Reactions: Goodfella and JayH
Goodfella Goodfella be like
image.jpg

So Good Day Goodfella Goodfella ! I like the picture but i notice it's a little out of Focus! That's perfect cause i think you maybe out of focus and the reason behind this post!! Let's go back to the Question you asked What Just Happen Here??? Did you really think that i would want Vaporizer Vaporizer to take her eye and Rub You Out?? Go Back and reread that whole Thread!! She was Telling Me that male birds are called Dandies. So i said You FootyLovin and JCMore were The Finer Birds of the male Specie amd she would Never Have To Use Her Eye or Name On Ya'll !!!! Than you said What Just Happen Here??? What did you mean cause after that You Dropped My Quote and Whacked me??? I wanted her to use her eye and name on my Best Friend Pigeon Shit Fuck Face from Fairfield !! NOT YOU!! So now i'm asking What Happen ??? How could you lose Focus?? and How The F could you Ever Think i would want Harm done to you Footy or JC??? So Now the Reason for this Thread. You Seriously lost Focus and Have Me Confused as F ??? Now you know. I hope i made things Clear!! Let's Hope you never lose your Focus!! GRAZIE!!!

So Good Day Goodfella Goodfella ! I like the picture but i notice it's a little out of Focus! That's perfect cause i think you maybe out of focus and the reason behind this post!! Let's go back to the Question you asked What Just Happen Here??? Did you really think that i would want Vaporizer Vaporizer to take her eye and Rub You Out?? Go Back and reread that whole Thread!! She was Telling Me that male birds are called Dandies. So i said You FootyLovin and JCMore were The Finer Birds of the male Specie amd she would Never Have To Use Her Eye or Name On Ya'll !!!! Than you said What Just Happen Here??? What did you mean cause after that You Dropped My Quote and Whacked me??? I wanted her to use her eye and name on my Best Friend Pigeon Shit Fuck Face from Fairfield !! NOT YOU!! So now i'm asking What Happen ??? How could you lose Focus?? and How The F could you Ever Think i would want Harm done to you Footy or JC??? So Now the Reason for this Thread. You Seriously lost Focus and Have Me Confused as F ??? Now you know. I hope i made things Clear!! Let's Hope you never lose your Focus!! GRAZIE!!!

Angela Miller Angela Miller you have certainly gotten the hang of the tagging people in your posts - well done! Also...whenever I see a pigeon shit - I think of you calling people pigeon shits and I smile.

I have no idea what's going on here , just got back from a week in Amsterdam :D but hi . Maybe i need a new eye to see things clearly ;)
ZnD29mZ.jpg
AMSTERDAM !!! Your Eye's Should Be Properly Blood Shot As Hell Sweetie!! Mine Would! Congratulations getting through Customs and Security !! This whole thing was over the pictures you post of the blue birds and my comments afterward Goodfella got a little confused over what i was saying to you in on that thread. So here's me making another thing clear. Please Don't Change your symbol it's Cool as F !! Grazie!!

Reactions: Vaporizer
It has just occurred to me that the only me Vaporizer Vaporizer and leilanikali420 leilanikali420 female members that i know of have been on this Thread all at once!! This Forum Sure as Hell Needs a Woman's Touch!! We need our own space that's female friendly and Free of All Pigeon Shit F Faces !! Ladies just saying ! Let's Do This Thing ! Thank-You!!

Reactions: leilanikali420