You Gotta See This Thread: Skills, Amazing Plays, etc.

I mean I know this doesn't count but lmfao oh boy does it count!
"I actually went to the Transfermarkt website and I looked up the Italian national team on what players were coming out of contract," Manning told reporters Saturday. "And Lorenzo was one of the few players that was coming out of contract. I started writing down players that I thought were world-class, that I thought would have commercial value in this market."

Absolute FILTH by the English player. One of the best goals of the tournament, hands down!
Great follow up too from missing the easier first chance that she had. English Ladies are having themselves a tournament on home grounds, great to see. Now, they just need to lose to the DFB ladies and all will be good :D

Reactions: moogoo and Shwafta
Great follow up too from missing the easier first chance that she had. English Ladies are having themselves a tournament on home grounds, great to see. Now, they just need to lose to the DFB ladies and all will be good :D

so true. i just can't stand england winning anything in soccer. they're just so annoying about it with their "coming home" bs. hope germany/france mops the floor with them.

Reactions: Schwallacus
so true. i just can't stand england winning anything in soccer. they're just so annoying about it with their "coming home" bs. hope germany/france mops the floor with them.
Totally agree, the English have this weird mix of arrogance/entitlement and "woe is me we never win the big one" that is super annoying.

I was rooting hard for Spain and France, and instead we get England/Germany. Germany might be the only country that gets me rooting for England haha.

• Wow
Reactions: moogoo

if thiago silva had kept running at full speed toward the goal, knowing that kepa had left it, he would have been there to block that. he slowed down and that was that.

but amazing counter. dortmund have been playing great today.