100 Years For The Christmas Truce !!!

Shame we can't achieve a Christmas Day truce between the fans of NYCFC and Man City on this board today.
Its a shame Manchester City is keeping our DP signing from starting the season with us. Our very first season no less...

Reactions: CP_Scouse
No source that I can find, but I would guess that he is staying with City until the season's end, unfortunately.

Reactions: CP_Scouse
Once again someone talking out of his arse with no proof. Who will apologise if Frank returns on time?

Once again someone talking out of his arse with no proof. Who will apologise if Frank returns on time?

Yeah there's no proof but what would there be to apologize for? Doubting the team that has repeatedly given reasons to doubt that Lampard would be coming back?

"Oh Lampard made it back on time? I'm so sorry I was ever concerned during that PR shitstorm when you could have just announced your intentions and cleared things up."

Yeah there's no proof but what would there be to apologize for? Doubting the team that has repeatedly given reasons to doubt that Lampard would be coming back?

"Oh Lampard made it back on time? I'm so sorry I was ever concerned during that PR shitstorm when you could have just announced your intentions and cleared things up."
It's people stirring stuff like you that are giving this forum a bad name.

It's people stirring stuff like you that are giving this forum a bad name.
How is that stirring stuff? All I said was that people with doubts have nothing to apologize for. If the club didn't want people to have doubts they should have made an announcement a long time ago.

Says the guy who wants people to kiss his ass because you support manchester city.