2014 FIFA World Cup game

Espovino

Registered
Mar 23, 2014
New York
Is anyone else getting this game? If so for what system? Who will be the first team you try to win the World Cup with?

I was going to get it, but then I found out it wasn't coming out for the Xbox One

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
Well I mean the new ststems are still pretty young, a lot of people are waiting for very specific games to buy them, that's why I'm waiting at least, they'll grow

I wasn't a huge fan of the last World Cup game... it was fun to play, but I prefer the regular FIFAs.

I just don't understand why the regular FIFA game can't have a decent World Cup mode. They already have the national teams on there; is it so hard to say "here, you can play this tournament?"

Reactions: jerzy
I just don't understand why the regular FIFA game can't have a decent World Cup mode. They already have the national teams on there; is it so hard to say "here, you can play this tournament?"

It's because FIFA like licencing their name separately. They make more money off getting EA to release a totally separate game for the WC. I wish I was being sarcastic, but this is the honest answer.

Reactions: MikeDatTiger
I just enjoy playing as almost every country in the world, I think I got through about 180 of them from the 2010 World Cup game

I believe they said there will be a separate downloadable game mode for next gen console owners with fifa 14.
I think the reason they didn't make it was because it wasn't worth the investment of porting over for next gen as well because of lower sales figures for WC game. I wouldn't be surprised if they just charge for the add-on for next gen.