2014 Movies and Trailers Thread

NYCFCFan10

Registered
Mar 23, 2014
A Million Ways To Die In The West

This looks like a pretty funny movie. Seth MacFarlane, Charlize Theron, Amanda Seyfried, Liam Neeson

Godzilla

I've waited a very long time for this movie....

Guardians of the Galaxy

Another comic-book adapation but it will have a good mix of sci-fi and comedy.

Welcome to Yesterday

Movie about some kids that successfully build a time machine and start messing around with it, discovering the meaning of a butterfly effect.

I'm most excited to see Godzilla. But honestly all of them look pretty good.

Have you seen the trailer for TMNT?

Unfortunately.

I think it looks terrible. The CG looks bad and the designs are bad. I thought Megan Fox and Michael Bay hated each other, too?

I'm not a Michael Bay hater but he has been going downhill I think. I loved "The Island" and Transformers 1 was pretty good.

ScarJo has never looked better than she did in the island.

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
Unfortunately.

I think it looks terrible. The CG looks bad and the designs are bad. I thought Megan Fox and Michael Bay hated each other, too?

I'm not a Michael Bay hater but he has been going downhill I think. I loved "The Island" and Transformers 1 was pretty good.

ScarJo has never looked better than she did in the island.
I like that it has that dark gritty look to it but it doesn't feel right. The CGI for the turtles are pretty bad IMO. And the voice acting doesn't seem to match.

The original TMNT is probably still going to continue being the best.

Went to a screening for Dom Hemingway the other night. Thought it was thoroughly entertaining and Jude Law must have had a wonderful time playing such a ridiculous role:

In the west actually looks pretty funny and godzilla looks... pretty bad ass.

Scarlett in The Island is just... on another level...

New Godzilla Trailer, looks incredible
fu2gcl.gif

It was an alright film. Well made, not particularly over-the-top, but it just lacked a little something. It was a couple of weeks back, so I'm trying to remember exactly what I thought. In short, I thought it was a good film, but not a great one. Worth a watch, but it won't blow your mind.

It was an alright film. Well made, not particularly over-the-top, but it just lacked a little something. It was a couple of weeks back, so I'm trying to remember exactly what I thought. In short, I thought it was a good film, but not a great one. Worth a watch, but it won't blow your mind.

Yeah I saw it the other night, I thought it was good. Definitely better at the first, some laughs here and there.

It seemed to just be a set up movie for the third which will be against the Sinister Six.