2015/2016 Europa League

Davo15

Registered
May 20, 2014
Hamden CT
Yeah I know I know red headed step child unloved tournament but I think there are enough names Ajax, Celtic, Tottentham that people on here care about to give it a thread.

Just watched Marseille ease to a 3-0 in Gronigen with a B plus line up. Dutch teams really can't defend IMO. Props to the Gronigen fan with the "Farmer till I die" sign. Probably going to watch some of Spurs in a few minutes slow day at work.

Reactions: CatNYC
I hope you're watching the spurs. Nice game so far. 2-1 at H/T.

Just finished watching the pre-games show and the highlights show. The Ajax/Celtic game looked awesome. It was a 2-2 draw. I was happy for Marseille given their troubles at the beginning of the season when their manager quit. Our own Iraola must have been celebrating Athletic Bilbao's 3-1 win over Augsburg. The pre-games show featured an interview with Brendan Rodgers and the way he was describing which Liverpool players he was going to feature you would think it was a friendly match. I didn't expect that but he's clearly prioritizing the Premier League. They had a 1-1 draw with Bordeaux. I don't follow the Europa League as closely as the Champions League but I throughly enjoyed watching last year's final and look forward to seeing who advances along the way.