2017 City Member Package

When it says they used 2-Day shipping but they really didn't because my season ticket package would've been here today and not being held in Newark, NJ until Monday. *hello darkness my old friend*

Reactions: Kjbert
When it says they used 2-Day shipping but they really didn't because my season ticket package would've been here today and not being held in Newark, NJ until Monday. *hello darkness my old friend*
I'm convinced that fedex and ups have their software algorithms set to recognize when an overnight or 2-day shipping overlaps with the weekend/non-business day, so that they can actually use ground service with the extra two days.

I'm convinced that fedex and ups have their software algorithms set to recognize when an overnight or 2-day shipping overlaps with the weekend/non-business day, so that they can actually use ground service with the extra two days.
Mine has a note under "special handling" that says "deliver weekday". I wonder if they would've been able to deliver today/tomorrow but for some reason aren't.

Reactions: Kjbert
Mine has a note under "special handling" that says "deliver weekday". I wonder if they would've been able to deliver today/tomorrow but for some reason aren't.
Same

Same x2

So, like last year, I am getting mine in 2 batches (because I added a later seat to my 2 Founding Members seats). One covers 2 seats at 4 pounds and the other covers 1 seat at 3 pounds. This would suggest that the packaging and container with the swag is 2 pounds and the swag itself is one pound, although this assumes some level of accuracy and doesn't account for rounding.

I think the Red Bull pack looks nicer than it really is. A t-shirt is not that big a deal, and despite popular opinion, I have no interest in that POS bag.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
So, like last year, I am getting mine in 2 batches (because I added a later seat to my 2 Founding Members seats). One covers 2 seats at 4 pounds and the other covers 1 seat at 3 pounds. This would suggest that the packaging and container with the swag is 2 pounds and the swag itself is one pound, although this assumes some level of accuracy and doesn't account for rounding.

I think the Red Bull pack looks nicer than it really is. A t-shirt is not that big a deal, and despite popular opinion, I have no interest in that POS bag.

Here comes the 2017 tin!

To be fair, if in fact it is the training top as described, then it's not some random t shirt like the in-stadium giveaways, but rather a quality Adidas product that's worth some $$. I do agree about the bag though.