Alberto Aquilani

Another attacking/creative mid. But he's only 30.

Another attacking/creative mid. But he's only 30.
You know what I'm itching to post. What I will say is that Aquilani and Villa both align really well with the DP player profile that will suit the club very well.

Aquilani would boss MLS midfields. But he's still an important player for Fiorentina.

A great talent. He would def run house on a MLS midfield but he has a tendency to be lazy. Anyone who has followed him in Serie A and the Italian National team can see he rarely plays to his full potential. Almost seems lazy at times and is a pain to watch. Maybe MLS would be a good fit for him? He does have a pretty big role at Fiorentina though

I'm not sure where I stand on this. I like him but then again he falls short too often.

A great talent. He would def run house on a MLS midfield but he has a tendency to be lazy. Anyone who has followed him in Serie A and the Italian National team can see he rarely plays to his full potential. Almost seems lazy at times and is a pain to watch. Maybe MLS would be a good fit for him? He does have a pretty big role at Fiorentina though
Dude, lamps is British. Not Italian.

Please, need to focus on youth or maybe defense w/ last DP. This sounds like Gillardino's agent. Same guy?

Aquilani would be a strong signing but I can't see it happening. He's a important piece to Fiorentina and if they didn't want him, their would be many other clubs looking to grab him.