Alexi Lalas Tells It Like It Is On A Fox Soccer Segment

all this drama is good for publicity for soccer in America.

In 2015, we'll have 2 England LEGENDS coming to MLS. Lampard on the East Coast. Gerrard of the West Coast. One comes to MLS with drama. The other comes to MLS after a long career at his one and only club. Lampard will be lambasted by many. Stevie G will be the golden boy to pick up the league when Landon retired.

Is there a chance LAG and NYCFC play each other this year? Can't wait for the schedule to come out tomorrow.
Except I'd rather it not be my club who's part of an incident where our owners blatantly show they don't have our best interest in mind.

Reactions: NYCFCFan10
I think this is exactly right and in fact I expect some statements to the effect that any fan negativity towards FL is unwarranted. Everyone's got their role. Mine is to say "go to hell" if you lie to me and try to make nice by clapping at the end of a game.

One idea is to get there early and when he gets off the bus give him pelters if needed (well, on second thoughts you need to lol) and at presentations or promo events. At the stadium tends to be a little counter productive. However, that's just advice and like arseholes, everyone has one :).

let's all not forget alexi lalas asking the commish the tough questions in his interview at the superdraft. way to go alexi.

Reactions: Kjbert
This should be like the unofficial Alexi Lalas appreciation thread
pa-97439.jpg

You've come along way my friend.

Reactions: Kjbert