Alma Mater

Orange

Registered
Mar 23, 2014
Charlotte, NC
www.twitter.com
I'm currently a student at High Point University in NC! I love
my school for what it is and I take a lot of pride in it! I'm a big supporter of Clemson also. Where did you guys go to school?

Went to Sacred Heart University in CT for 2 years then transferred to William Paterson University

Cousin went to Five Towns. Cousin went to Siena. Brother went to Sacred Heart. I don't know why that matters but weird that you guys went to those schools too.
I went from 2001 - 2003. Did not graduate though :(. Life got in the way..

Coventry University. Undoubtedly the absolute worst, scummiest city in the UK. It's basically Detroit - complete with being the former home of the car industry but now filled with long-abandoned factories - only pretty much without any redeeming features whatsoever. Oh, and because of its history as a major manufacturing centre, it was I think the place in the UK which received the most bombs per square mile during the Blitz in WW2. Consequently, virtually all of its historical buildings were completely obliterated in the war, and unfortunately the architectural style of the 40s and 50s was to build concrete blocks with no real decoration at all, meaning that the entire city centre is just full of soulless, horrible buildings. It's also basically filled with working class trash. And while I was there, not only was my student house broken into, but my (future) brother-in-law's student house was, too. Kind of says everything about what Coventry is like.

I really didn't have to tell you that, but I really hate Coventry. I don't think I'm capable of saying the word without then launching into how much I despise that city.

Coventry University. Undoubtedly the absolute worst, scummiest city in the UK. It's basically Detroit - complete with being the former home of the car industry but now filled with long-abandoned factories - only pretty much without any redeeming features whatsoever. Oh, and because of its history as a major manufacturing centre, it was I think the place in the UK which received the most bombs per square mile during the Blitz in WW2. Consequently, virtually all of its historical buildings were completely obliterated in the war, and unfortunately the architectural style of the 40s and 50s was to build concrete blocks with no real decoration at all, meaning that the entire city centre is just full of soulless, horrible buildings. It's also basically filled with working class trash. And while I was there, not only was my student house broken into, but my (future) brother-in-law's student house was, too. Kind of says everything about what Coventry is like.

I really didn't have to tell you that, but I really hate Coventry. I don't think I'm capable of saying the word without then launching into how much I despise that city.
Forgive me, but all I could picture while reading this was this guy
InbetweenersSimonBirdEM110311.jpg

Reactions: NYCBlue
Forgive me, but all I could picture while reading this was this guy
InbetweenersSimonBirdEM110311.jpg

Haha. Exactly the opposite of what people in Coventry are like, but pretty much exactly how my friends picture me I think...

It doesn't help that I got my degree in Mathematics...

Reactions: einwindir
Oberlin College - played there too and captained the team, injuries got in the way my junior and senior year though - knee and double compound fracture of my wrist, LOVE my school though.