Andrea Pirlo May Be Done For Italy, Warns Coach Antonio Conte

Italy will probably play two friendlies without him, do terrible, and then bring him back. This is one of the worst Italian sides in awhile and they will need him for the Euro's.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
Really? Can you post a link or two to those accounts?

A year or so ago he (at a minimum) contemplated retiring from the Italian National Team.

Now the Italian National Team is his priority?

So no links to support the ridiculous speculation in the first post of this thread?

Really? Can you post a link or two to those accounts?

A year or so ago he (at a minimum) contemplated retiring from the Italian National Team.

Now the Italian National Team is his priority?
I saw in multiple articles when he signed that Pirlo made the move to NYCFC to stay match fit for Euro 2016 rather than stay on the bench and play backups minutes in Europe.

I'm just sitting stunned and saddened as I watch my Andrea's life crumble all around him! there's nothing i can do but ask what the hell? how ironic he comes to NY and now he has his own 9-11 nightmare. i'm not being disrespectful on that subject no one should ever make jokes on that !! but i don't know how else to put it since it's what happening to him. it's just bad bad bad ! and there's nothing i can do...nothing!.............i now edit this comment from the original post! my words were not as i hoped they be! so please let me offer a real apology and i'm serious as a heart attack when i say i fd up big time! i'm very sorry! thanks to the other postie for his advice on this very important subject! i sure hope those that read this will now take what i'm saying in the right way! For those who still are offended that is your Right this is the USA no one should take what we feel away! so to close let me say how i feel! I'm Sorry I was Wrong!!
Your posts hurt my head.

MyBrainHurts.gif