Are you going to CT?

Attending?

• Yes

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 48 80.0%

• Total voters
Not sure if I should suggest this here or the other thread about the Hartford match but there is a Hartford City in the PDL (debuted this year) think their supporters group is The Agents of Hale might it be worth reaching out to them about bringing a presence to the match ? I know they have their own team but PDL is so far removed from MLS not sure it's mutually exclusive (though their might be more REVS fans in their ranks due to it being Northern Connecticut)

They hinted at it but I haven't heard anything from them.

Not sure if I should suggest this here or the other thread about the Hartford match but there is a Hartford City in the PDL (debuted this year) think their supporters group is The Agents of Hale might it be worth reaching out to them about bringing a presence to the match ? I know they have their own team but PDL is so far removed from MLS not sure it's mutually exclusive (though their might be more REVS fans in their ranks due to it being Northern Connecticut)

From a northern Connecticut resident, Revolution supporters are few in number in CT.

They hinted at it but I haven't heard anything from them.

I'm no expert on how Supporter's groups function. It was just a brainstorm of mine on a way to possibly get more people at the match. New Haven also has a PDL team Elm City Express (Actually they won the PDL championship in their first season) just crossed my mind that these groups might want to come out bring some banners what not get some TV exposure for their teams and help fill out the crowd for us a bit, quid pro quo.

The Revs are somehow even less relevant in Hartford than they are in Boston, basically nobody knows they exist.

I'm no expert on how Supporter's groups function. It was just a brainstorm of mine on a way to possibly get more people at the match. New Haven also has a PDL team Elm City Express (Actually they won the PDL championship in their first season) just crossed my mind that these groups might want to come out bring some banners what not get some TV exposure for their teams and help fill out the crowd for us a bit, quid pro quo.

Yeah, I'm sure a bunch of them will be there. I'm aware of Elm City too. I actually went out to support them very early when they were still holding tryouts.