Away - 06/14 Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll be meeting at Barleycorn. It's a very short walk to the PATH train from there. Call time is 5:30 pm. Departure time is 6:30 pm SHARP. We'll ride at the front of the train and head straight to our gate after exiting the station in Harrison.

Reactions: Kjbert
We'll be meeting at Barleycorn. It's a very short walk to the PATH train from there. Call time is 5:30 pm. Departure time is 6:30 pm SHARP. We'll ride at the front of the train and head straight to our gate after exiting the station in Harrison.

If I'm sitting in a different section can I still ride over with the supporters and join the group back after the game?

Wait until day of game, the price wont drop until there is a chance they will be valued at 0 (once game starts) USOC games are empty, you are going to kick yourself if you buy early

I wasn't planning on going, but if they drop to a normal level I might. PM me tomorrow if you see a deal, it would be nice to have someone to sit with.

There's a single in 122 for $15. I'm very tempted

Hard to get a read on tickets since yesterday. Thought prices would start tanking but have held consistent around the $26-29 range to get in the door (minus fees). I'm debating whether to pull the trigger today or wait until tomorrow.

Hard to get a read on tickets since yesterday. Thought prices would start tanking but have held consistent around the $26-29 range to get in the door (minus fees). I'm debating whether to pull the trigger today or wait until tomorrow.
I'm checking stubhub and am seeing tickets starting at $20 for 2. I'm seeing quite a few options cheaper than $26.

Try seatgeek. Even better pricing and with fees included.

I don't see that on StubHub. Cheapest set of 3 is $26.50.
That's interesting. Are you applying any other filters? I just refreshed and am seeing quite a few options for 3 tickets, starting at the $20.

Status
Not open for further replies.