Away 07/04 - Montreal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Poku will play. Kreis made the comment that without Mix, it may be Poku time a few weeks ago. I think in his insanity he sees Poku as a backup to Mix. But whatever, I think he starts. There is no way he can continue to trot Grabavoy out.

Yes there is. What would stop him now? His hierarchy last night was Diskerud, Grabavoy, Jacobsen, Ballouchy, McNamara. Then Poku.

Reactions: Gavin23
Big match for us tomorrow. A win will still leave us out of the top 6 so it's important that we get these pts and start a run of wins/draws.

We are somewhat familiar with Montreal, but here's what they've done since losing to us on June 13: W vs Orlando, L at Toronto, D at Philly. It should also be noted that the Impact are much better at home than away. 13 of their 18 pts this season have come at home. In fact, their record at home is 4-1-1.

Last edited:
Big match for us tomorrow. A win will still leave us out of the top 6 so it's important that we get these pts and start a run of wins/draws.

We are somewhat familiar with Montreal, but here's what they've done since losing to us on June 13: W vs Orlando, L at Toronto, D at Philly. It should also be noted that the Impact are much better at home than away. 13 of their 18 pts this season have come at home. In fact, their record at home is 4-1-1.

Looks like they are going to suffer their second loss at home.

I can't see a scenario in which Calle doesn't start. I predict nemec is back. Poku starts with McNamara, aj and Ballouchy. Wingert at CB if healthy otherwise kws. Hope we can score four.

Reactions: FootyLovin
Status
Not open for further replies.