Been 2+ Moths And Heres My Intro

CP_Scouse

Registered
Mar 27, 2014
Queens
FAX: im from college point, im U17
became a fan of soccer while playing in gym class. around this time, Ive been seeing "epl on nbc" ads on bus stops, so that drew me in too. after I decided I would become a fan I remembered ive traveled to Liverpool and that decided my loyality to Liverpool as a city and club.

cant wait till 2017 or 18 so I can sit in the support section of the new stadium

became a fan of soccer while playing in gym class. around this time, Ive been seeing "epl on nbc" ads on bus stops, so that drew me in too. after I decided I would become a fan I remembered ive traveled to Liverpool and that decided my loyality to Liverpool as a city and club.

cant wait till 2017 or 18 so I can sit in the support section of the new stadium
Welcome! We all know ye pretty well. Thanks for being a part of this family and for adding depth to a very rich and diverse community.

Reactions: CP_Scouse

Jesus Christ Scouse, I thought you were at least over 30 !!!!!

Reactions: NYCFCfan