Beer At The Stadium

alex poster

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Jun 5, 2014
At yankee game's the cheapest beer is about $8.50. Any one know how much they will be during the match's or will it be the same concessions?

Same concessions. Yankee Stadium hires an outside company to do food and beverages so they would be in charge

At yankee game's the cheapest beer is about $8.50. Any one know how much they will be during the match's or will it be the same concessions?
At the meet w Claudio and Tim this very question was asked, they said it would be affordable.

Edit: can't seem to find it in the write-up I did from the Q&A. Maybe I just made the wholw thing up in my head?

Last edited:
Your buying from the wrong counter. Always buy from the "Beers of the world" stands. They server 24oz Stellas (and other nicer beers) for $12-13. Paying $6-6.50 for a stella at a stadium is a steal.

I'm guessing the beer prices will be the same. That's the reason ticket prices are pretty low compared to New York standards. What they said at the Q & A was tickets will be affordable as long as you buy beer (to make them money).

Actually the exact words of the English man asking the questions were "in England, I can buy a pint and a pie for... I'm a family man, can you promise that tickets and concessions will be affordable for someone like me"

Reactions: einwindir