Best Christmas Song Bracketology

Gotta give it to him Midas Mulligan Midas Mulligan he is technically within the rules.
I would say that he is not within the rules:
I won't exclude traditional choices, but note that to be included in the poll, there must be a particular artist/song pairing.

Nominations must be made by posting YouTube links ITT. We may expand it, but let's start by limiting each poster to 2 nominations.

And if that's unclear, let me clarify now since I am drafting the rules, interpreting and enforcing them. This isn't Christmas Song 'Nam, Donnie.

Couldn't find a great version on YouTube, but it is a Christmas song, and Hanukkah song, and Kwanzaa song...

Couldn't find a great version on YouTube, but it is a Christmas song, and Hanukkah song, and Kwanzaa song...

This brings back bad memories of a Halloween party my wife dragged me to at some point after this skit came out where at least half of the dudes dressed up like the dick-in-a-box guy. Though I probably shouldn't criticize too much as my wife and I were dressed like Posh and Becks.

Reactions: Schwallacus
So my submissions are Michael Buble's Christmas Album, Loney Island's Dick in a Box...but I guess for real consideration this is my submission:

I'm just checking this thread periodically to see if anyone submits Aleks Kolarov singing Jingle Bells

Reactions: Schwallacus

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entering the traditional British songs for a bit of cross-Atlantic flavour - these are the two songs you will here EVERYWHERE for ALL DECEMBER if you come to the UK (plus Fairytale of New York and Wham's Last Christmas, but they've both already been taken)

Last edited:
I'm surprised the frat stars haven't posted 'Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays' from NSYNC yet