Bike Gang

I really like this style of muted merchandise. Toronto did a partnership with Frank & Oak last year that produced some really nice apparel.

frank-and-oak-toronto-fc.jpg

frank_oak_collaborates_with_toronto_fc.jpg

Frank-and-Oak-TFC-popup.png

I'd love it if NYCFC would do something similar.

Nike's new line of what I call "sport casual" NIKE F.C. has designed a small collection of some nice stuff, it is mostly only available in Europe, but I was able to pick some gear up here in the states, you have to have some connections in the apparel industry.

Hopefully NYC FC will have adidas or other brands design some nice high-end stuff for us.

IMG_4852.JPG

Reactions: Ahab_Flanders
folks ... this thread has become a fashion blog ... not even proper bike fashion ... time to fix this ...

First some icons ...

DZ.jpg
images.jpg

some pros ...

bad_kit_A-450x283.jpg

and well ...

fat_cyclist-1.jpg thescorcher-450x576.jpg images-1.jpg

Reactions: northernburbs
I got a couple of Astorians who will join in.

Ok Business is getting to be official - Bike Crew and Posse - if you are coming from Astoria does it make sense to meet near the bridge that connects randall's island to the bronx? or meet at a coffee shop in harlem?

I'm thinking if more people join we can do some place in harlem then have you all continue your ride over ... but if it's just me and the astorians at first then I'll meet you all wherever.

I'll work on some spoke cards and we can put them into other bikes parked at the game ... thoughts?

I've only done 1 ride like this. Many injuries broken bones and lost teeth. Good times

EDIT: I broke no bones or lost teeth. Many out of the 150 people

Last edited:
Ok Business is getting to be official - Bike Crew and Posse - if you are coming from Astoria does it make sense to meet near the bridge that connects randall's island to the bronx? or meet at a coffee shop in harlem?

I'm thinking if more people join we can do some place in harlem then have you all continue your ride over ... but if it's just me and the astorians at first then I'll meet you all wherever.

I'll work on some spoke cards and we can put them into other bikes parked at the game ... thoughts?
I'm going to guess it's easier to meet once we're over the TriBoro but let me talk to my friend who I have tickets with and see what works best.

Every other summer i take a bud lime tour ... i've crossed 7 states ... drank a lot of bud lime ... what can i say it's damn refreshing