Brooklyn Bolts (fxfl Football)

Scott McCarthy

Registered
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
May 22, 2014
Brooklyn,NY
www.facebook.com
Beginning in October at MCU Park, the league will try and become an official development league for the NFL. Tickets are now available on Brooklyn Cyclones website.

season will be 6 games, 3 home games with rosters made up of recent unsigned college grads and players cut by NFL teams in preseason.

Reactions: MrMartinezNYC
what happen to this league/ team? I saw a few of their games but after the final week it just died like no tweets from team or league. Did it just fold like that?

no the season was only meant to be 5 weeks long (with 4 games per team + bye week) The Bolts finished undefeated. The league attempted to set up a Championship Game between Brooklyn & Omaha and it never happened

ah well would of been nice to see some soft of title game, and good that players got picked up. Just felt weird that the tweets just sort of stopped. I hope the league does develop, the games were fun to watch anyway.

ah well would of been nice to see some soft of title game, and good that players got picked up. Just felt weird that the tweets just sort of stopped. I hope the league does develop, the games were fun to watch anyway.

Not to pitch it in but Brown Bag SC did an outing 15 ppl went and got a jersey and BK Bolts hat for going.

Point is my guy in Brookln Cyclones game seemed pretty positive about the turn out and success of the league and might be looking to extending it next year.

Not to pitch it in but Brown Bag SC did an outing 15 ppl went and got a jersey and BK Bolts hat for going.

Point is my guy in Brookln Cyclones game seemed pretty positive about the turn out and success of the league and might be looking to extending it next year.
well would be a shame if it folded, seemed like a fun league even though it wasnt the top quality.

Reactions: MrMartinezNYC