Calling All Supporters - Nycfc Fan League [epl]

NYCFC_Dan

Registered
Staff member
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 17, 2014
Tampa, Florida
Since there is only 4 days left till kick off I went ahead and created one. It's on Yahoo
https://yho.com/league_email?join=17862&pass=bs33w&game=sogb

If prompted - ID: 17862 Pass: bs33w

Go under friends once you login and enter that league info!

We will determine the prizes based on the amount of entries.
More than likely first place prize will be 2 of our season tickets to a game.
If there is a large amount of entries then we will have 2nd and 3rd place prizes as well.

Last edited:
Since there is only 4 days left till kick off I went ahead and created one. It's on Yahoo
https://sports.yahoo.com/fantasy/soccer/premier-league/home
ID: 17862 Pass: bs33w

Go under friends once you login and enter that league info!

We will determine the prizes based on the amount of entries.
More than likely first place prize will be 2 of our season tickets to a game.
If there is a large amount of entries then we will have 2nd and 3rd place prizes as well.

I can't seem to get the page to load. I'd love to play though.

The Yahoo site is surprisingly poor considering how large the company is. Tons of error messages and glitches on any browser. Anyway I am in this league let's see how my quickly thrown together team fares this weekend!

The Yahoo site is surprisingly poor considering how large the company is. Tons of error messages and glitches on any browser. Anyway I am in this league let's see how my quickly thrown together team fares this weekend!
You're not kidding. I can't log in at all. No route will get me to a place where it works.

Did you try downloading the Yahoo soccer app? It's an app for yahoo fantasy soccer. Might work for you.
Also are you registering with Facebook? Worked for me on my iPhone.

Did you try downloading the Yahoo soccer app? It's an app for yahoo fantasy soccer. Might work for you.
Also are you registering with Facebook? Worked for me on my iPhone.
Yeah. The app is the only thing that somewhat works. The site itself is junk.

Do you pick a new team weekly or do you carry the same team for the whole season?

Also, it's much harder to stay under 1oom than I thought. But I enjoy the challenge!

I'm pretty sure you keep your team and are allotted add/drops. Could be wrong feel free to correct me.
Will be a learning experience for a lot of us and definitely a challenge.

I looked around, but couldn't find in. is there a way to switch formations to 3-4-3?

My first EPL league attempt, should be fun.
You have to drag a player icon of that position onto the field in the place of the position you are replacing. Or vice versa - drag your def/MF to the guy on the bench.

Reactions: Scott McCarthy