Championship Sunday

First, congrats to MCFC.

Now that that's out of the way! I've got to say Swansea City has had a great season and a very satisfying win over Sunderland. We're not top5, or 10....or even 15 but Swansea City are a fantastic team and have played some great soccer this year.

Congrats to City.

To my fellow Reds fans. Reasons to smile:

30 more goals than last season.
23 more points than last season.
5 places higher than last season.
Champions League football next season.

Utd were shite.
We spent £400 000 000 less than City in the last five years. ;)
6 of our 11 starters are English.

I am incredibly proud.

Congrats to City.

To my fellow Reds fans. Reasons to smile:

30 more goals than last season.
23 more points than last season.
5 places higher than last season.
Champions League football next season.

Utd were shite.
We spent £400 000 000 less than City in the last five years. ;)
6 of our 11 starters are English.

I am incredibly proud.

Couldn't have said it better myself

Reactions: NYCBlue
I will say that Manchester City was definitely the best team to watch this season. The Liverpool story was nice, especially considering all of the things Coop said, but City was the best team to watch. They played great football and had Liverpool been bogged down by Europe this race probably would have been over weeks ago.
Next season should be interesting. The big things to watch between now and August is how much money will Chelsea spend to get some offensive talent and will they land anybody who can give them some bite in the final third? What will United do with the manager spot as well as in the transfer market?

You're right. Wouldn't have been so close if we'd had Champions League football. We don't have to squad yet for a war on two fronts. We should next season.

If City played the 'best' football I think Liverpool played the most 'exciting' football...especially for the neutrals. Everyone's focusing on Chelsea getting an attack. Imagine us with a defence!

You're right. Wouldn't have been so close if we'd had Champions League football. We don't have to squad yet for a war on two fronts. We should next season.

If City played the 'best' football I think Liverpool played the most 'exciting' football...especially for the neutrals. Everyone's focusing on Chelsea getting an attack. Imagine us with a defence!

So far the only transfer talk I've seen about Liverpool is their interest in Adam Lallana

So far the only transfer talk I've seen about Liverpool is their interest in Adam Lallana
I assume things will really heat up after the Cup. If I remember correctly the transfer rumors were very quiet during the 2010 cup.

Well I am very excited to be able to say that MCFC are champions once again, and lets all hope for a season just like this one in the 2014/15 season!!!

Congratulations to City! I was hoping for a different outcome but in the end they deserved to clench the title.

I was delighted to say the least.

All those years watching rubbish, 86 different grounds watching us being rubbish on and now im getting payback. Not only winning the league but watching the lads live at the Nou Camp and the Allianz sure beats Halifax and Grimsby