Christmas Wish List Item

http://shop.nycfc.com/NYCFC-Catalog/Men's/NYCFC-Wordmark-Ugly-Sweater/p/NF140510007
new
NF140510007_primary_none

They really should make a fitted hat with the NYC from the badge, it would sell like hotcakes

Reactions: Paul
Refer to page one of this particular thread. it's a pic of a gorgeous fitted hat.
eh that hats not my style ... Im thinkin more of a Fitted New Era Baseball cap but instead of the Yankees logo, NYCFC's crest

Have to wonder why the merchandise aspect of this team is soooooo slow. Especially when you think this represents NYC.

Uh, no I don't wonder at all. This selection reminds me of the selection I get for the Pelicans in the NBA. You know what they have in common?

1. City names that start with "New"
2. They're both supplied by the worst apparel manufacturer on this planet: Adidas.

The selection will suck. Fairly obvious choices will not be offered.

They're both supplied by the worst apparel manufacturer on this planet: Adidas.

Adidas should stick with soccer sandals and tee shirts of their logo.

Uh, no I don't wonder at all. This selection reminds me of the selection I get for the Pelicans in the NBA. You know what they have in common?

1. City names that start with "New"
2. They're both supplied by the worst apparel manufacturer on this planet: Adidas.

Ha try being a hockey fan stuck with Reebok. I'll gladly take Adidas over Reebok (Adidas owns reebok).

the thing is a lot of these things have to go through adidas the club doesn't design anything (except for a very few things) really if you see every team across the league has the same exact shit just with a different color/team name thrown on it whether its shirts, hats, even the damn christmas ornaments. Adidas just sucks.

BUT things i would love to see....

Navy fitted hat (59 fifty) with the nyc monogram on it and JUST that

and I just need them to come out with those heavy warm stadium jackets that a lot of the players wear on the bench in the cold months (i assume they will 100% have these its just a matter of when) besides that I think they're doing okay in the merch dept.