City Member Renewals for 2017

413Blue

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Apr 23, 2014
MA
I received an email from my rep today just giving me a heads up that in early August we will be receiving information about pricing, benefits and renewal information. Our memberships auto-renew on September 15th and you can opt-out anytime up until that date.
That's about it. Good to have the heads up because I just happened to think about it the other day.

I'm not sure if anyone else had posted this yet, a quick search did not show anything. I'm assuming the rep probably sent the same email to all clients.

I received an email from my rep today just giving me a heads up that in early August we will be receiving information about pricing, benefits and renewal information. Our memberships auto-renew on September 15th and you can opt-out anytime up until that date.
That's about it. Good to have the heads up because I just happened to think about it the other day.

I'm not sure if anyone else had posted this yet, a quick search did not show anything. I'm assuming the rep probably sent the same email to all clients.
Yeah me too. Same very limited info just as an early reminder.

Got this also. I asked if a credit that I had from selling some tickets could be applied to the renewal of next season or playoff tickets and was told yes. They did the same thing last year with an email asking how we were enjoying the season. I think its just a touch base "will you be here next year" kind of thing

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
I think its just a touch base "will you be here next year" kind of thing
Since the title of the email is "Auto-Renewal Update", I believe it is more about informing you how and when to opted out. With auto-renewal, as far as they are concerned, you are coming back.

Reactions: Ulrich